Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sneak Peaks/Behind the Scenes 8-1-12



The gym I'm using in all of the specials. It's where the prom is going to be held, and there is going to be a lot of drama going on, but isn't that what proms are made of? It's still a working progress, but I'm getting the hang of it.


I think I have the inside done, now for the outside though. Maybe while I'm camping I'll come up with some ideas. And since this is sneaks peaks/behind the scenes, I have three very different Ieuan looks for you to look at. One is one of him as a child, the other two is his original look and what he looks like now.


The Ieuan you all know and love...


The original Ieuan as a child. I'm not sure which one I like better, maybe the second ones hair and the first one's clothes. Now for a look at him as a teenager...


Ieuan's original teenager look. I'm so glad I went with the second one.


Can anyone see why I like this look better? I think he looks way better this way. He's such a sweetie for being such a grump. That's it for the Sneak Peaks/Behind The Scenes for now.


1 comment:

  1. He's very cute either way, but the second teen one is my fave! ;oD

    ReplyDelete