Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sneak Peaks/Behind The Scenes 8-18-12

THE BOY OF THE NIGHT SPAM!!!!
(Mostly Valentine Though)


So we all know how Valentine is "Deadly" allergic to the sun right? Well as you can tell he's out in the sun, and being his usual shy self while standing outside the... hospital I think it is? I would of put it in my story except he's obviously standing in the sun unharmed. He's a cutie though, isn't he?


Valentine was going to a dance club with Rae and his son, when he got stuck in an elevator with this fat guy, and I just had to take a picture. Vampire+ Fat Guy = Santeladelta Taking A Picture! Say "I Wanna Suck Ya Blood" my lovely Valentine!


Valentine showing his true colors on the dance floor I put in their penthouse. He's actually a very great dancer...


... but I think those pregnancy hormones of Rae's is making her jealous! She's trying to hide it though by acting like she's listening to the music, I just know it!


Rae has finally decided to show Valentine her moves, and Val is impressed, but why wouldn't he? ;)


Stupid high heels CC! I've never been able to get rid of it! That and the naked lower half of a female's body. Anyone know how their file names so I can get rid of them? That and some CC for baby's clothes? I saw some and I want to know some good sites to get some.


Like I said, stupid high heels CC. Now for the moment you've all been waiting for! What is the name of Valentine and Rae's son? What does he look like? Drum roll please...


Please welcome Issac Schlick to The Boy Of The Night story! He has his grandma Elvira's eyes and his grandpa Vladimir's hair. Maybe those eyes of his will keep Issac and his parents safe from his grandpa Vlad for a while. He's such a doll, just like his daddy when he was a toddler.


Valentine as a toddler everyone! Don't you just want to snuggle him? You see why I started this story? I was just fooling around with his parents to get to know how Late Night worked, when they had this adorable little boy. Then I created Rae just for fun and I knew I had to get the two together, but how? With a story of course! Now they're happy as can be... but that might not be the case for long with Valentine's father seeking revenge still.

6 comments:

  1. awww, what a cute baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes are the daytimenightime shoes I think or something similar and has a picture od some black boots.
    The top is called new cas project and has a picture of a vampire.
    Hope this helped really enjoying the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm going to get rid of them as soon as I can.

      Delete
  3. There are advantages to catching up, I don't have to wait for the next chapter ;) Loving this story hun xox

    This site has a great list of bad CC -

    http://sims3.crinrict.com/badcc/en/BadCC_Clothing.html

    It also gives you tips on how to get rid of it and check any new CC. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete