Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Clands Legacy Gn 4 Ch 8


Mostly about BreAnne and Josia. Age ups, weddings, skipping school, yuo want to know more? Please read The Clands legacy Generation 4 Chapter 8.


The only person who didn't seem to be upset by Efren's disappearance last chapter was BreAnne. She was just in such good spirits now that Josia had moved in. She started to stop making just pancakes and had moved to making other foods like Goopy Carbonara, Volina and Jake's favorite food.


She also started working on some chemistry, with Josia that is.

Josia: I'm not sure I'm doing a good job here Bre. The kids don't seem to like me, not even my own grandson Jake!
BreAnne: It's because they're all broken hearted about Efren. Just give it some time, they'll come through.
Josia: I really want to be there for them though. I don't want to just watch them fall for the things of this world because of them not having their dad.
BreAnne: You can help them stay out of it. Even if they do go for the worst, I know you will be there to help them out of it. You might not be their dad, but you can become their role model.
Josia: I guess your right, because they certainly can't look you to you for those things. ;)


BreAnne: Just because I'm an evil emperor doesn't mean I can't be a good example for my grand babies!
Josia: Of course you can, and you can start by retiring from your career. 
BreAnne: But I love my job! It's what I do best! Do you not like the fact that I'm evil?
Josia: It's not that. It's because your work is taking up too much of your time at home. The kids need you, and so does your daughter. Going off every night when everyone is home isn't the best way to show them that you care.
BreAnne: I can see where you're coming from. Alright, I'll retire as soon as I can, but on one condition.
Josia: And that would be?
BreAnne: With so much more time on our hands, could be possibly start... who hooing?


I think that's a yes.


BreAnne: That is just disgusting!
Josia: Ya, the kitchen is a mess-
BreAnne: Not that, I just saw my great grandpa Lemon. He reached the top of the law enforcement career, the complete opposite of me. Evil and good just don't mix, even if he is my great grandpa.


Lemon: How did I end up with an evil emperor as one of my descendants? It just doesn't make sense to me how my daughter Basemath allowed this girl to get away with being evil.

I don't know why either, but she's fun to watch her do everyday activities. She does it with a hint of evil.

Lemon: That is just disgusting!


Rhys: I think I need to get out more often. I've been retreating into myself more and more. If I keep this up, I'm going to become some crazy person like aunt Keiko or my great grandma Abby.

And once again Keiko and Abby's insanity has struck the Clands' house by surprise.


Josia: Why did you rush us outside Bre?
BreAnne: I wanted to ask you something in private.
Josia: Couldn't you of done that in our room?
BreAnne: True, but it just wouldn't seem right for this occasion.


Josia: What occasion would that be?
BreAnne: It involves a big question that will change your life forever if you say yes.
Josia: Could you possibly be asking me to be your husband?


BreAnne: Pretty good guess if you ask me, because your dead on. Josia, will you marry me?
Josia: Yes yes yes yes, a million times over and back again yes!


(One of the cutest pictures ever!)


Volina: Let's see if I can remember how Efren did it. He was using this record and moved it in an up, up, down, up, down pattern. Let's see if I can get some of those memories of him more vivid in my mind.

Volina has been going through all the stuff Efren used the day he disappeared, trying to almost recreate his existence I think. It hasn't helped her any though. Maybe it just makes it seem like she's closer to Efren this way.


The next morning, Josia and BreAnne decided they wanted to have their wedding as soon as possible, but they picked the worst time for the kids to watch, because the school bus showed up the minute they started to exchange rings.


Ieuan was however having some problems at school and didn't want to go. He didn't feel like going just to get picked on by the school bully, Dirk Mize. He wasn't the only one having trouble with this guy, so was Rhys and Jarret. Jake and Florence seemed to be on good terms with him however, with Jake being popular and Florence being so pretty.

Florence: Come on Ieuan! Dirk isn't that bad! He's such a sweet heart once you get to know him! Even Rhys is going to school!
Ieuan: No, I'm not going. Rhys is just to cowardly to not get caught not going to school. I however am not...
Florence: But you're too cowardly to go to school? What kind of logic is that? You can stay here if you want, but you'll be facing grandma's wrath if you do!


Finally! Josia Clands has joined the family. I'd say I'm upset that he didn't contribute to the Clands gene pool, but then I have to remember that he's the father of Mandie, Eneco's wife, and is the grandfather of Cassie. I wish him and BreAnne could of met earlier, then maybe they could of had some kids. Then there would be a possibility of Amit and BreAnne never getting back together and... maybe I should just be happy that their together now. Besides, I can still make them a couple in a different game. That gives me an idea for a special!


Volina: Why are you still here Ieuan? Shouldn't you be at school.
Ieuan: Oh ahhh, I wanted to watch grandma get married!
Volina: You better get going them, because she doesn't seem too happy to see you here.


BreAnne: You are in so much trouble Ieuan! Skipping out on school, what were you thinking?
Ieuan: That I.... I didn't finish my homework and I didn't want to do do it during class and....
BreAnne: You better get back to school before I ground you from your imaginary doll friend. Trust me, I know how important those things can be and if you know what's best for you, you will go to school and do your homework on time!


After lying to his grandma about why he didn't go to school, Ieuan returned to see his brother Jake starting to age up into a teenager. jake knew that he was going to have a hard time in high school. He'd already had to choose between his books or sports because all the other kids told him that the two didn't mix. They also told him popular kids didn't read, and in order to keep up his fame at school, he'd have to stop reading for fun. Maybe he could do all the things he loved in secret and still be able to be popular? 


(I won't be showing Jake's traits until his special, same goes for the others. Have fun guessing what his new trait is)


Now that Jake is aging up, I can finally get some of my specials out! Who can't wait to show everyone what has been happening to our dear teenagers as they search for true love? This girl right here ;)




Josia: It can't be that hard to play skee ball. I bet I can bet Jake's record of 33,000! *tries to go for 100 and misses* Or maybe I misjudged and it's much harder than it looks.



Rhys: Dad used to help me with my homework when I didn't know what to do next. I can't ask mom because it would make her even more sad. Grandma is trying to sort out this retiring thing and working out the kinks of her honeymoon with Josia before they leave. I guess I could ask Josia. He is after all Jake's grandpa, and he seems like a nice guy.

That would be a plan Rhys. Josia would love to help you out. It would really make his day. He wants to help you and your siblings so badly, and asking him to help with your homework would be the perfect way to do that.

Rhys: Really? I'm going to ask him then! Thanks narrator! By the way, am I your favorite?

You're just going to have to wait and see. (I still haven't been able to choose)


Josia: I thought this day would never come! I can finally cross my eyes, sparkle like Edward and spin like a complete idiot all at once without being seen as stupid!
BreAnne: You don't like aging up, do you?
Josia: I'm fine with it, I'm just trying to lighten the mood. I am after all becoming an elder. It's kind of stressful.
BreAnne: You'll be fine. I'll still love you the same. Age has no factor for me.
Josia: That's a relief! I still have to worry about telling the Salon that I'm wanting to retire. I'm the reason for most of their profit!


BreAnne: You're still as handsome as ever.
Josia: Nice to know I'm still loved. Do you think it's about time for our honeymoon? We really need to take advantage of that free vacation offer.
BreAnne: Sure, but what about Volina? I don't want to leave her alone with all the kids.
Josia: We can take her with. Jake is old enough to take care of his siblings. He's the most mature out of all them in my opinion.
BreAnne: We could do that, also Florence and Rhys will be aging up while we're gone, so he won't have to worry too much about those two. I like it, when can we go?




That's it for this chapter. The next few will be specials, first being BreAnne, Josia, and Volina's vacation, the next five being the kids as teens, as they deal with high school and love. Until then, expect another chapter of A Song To Kiss You Goodbye. I'm half way through it and it should be out withing the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment