Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Song To Kiss You Goodbye Chapter Ten


Before I say anything else, I'd like to thank buttercup3788 for allowing Roy to come to their game for simport. He really did enjoy it I believe so, and I had fun trying it out. If anyone wants a sim to come to my game or for one of mine to come to yours, just send me a request and I'll accept it to the best of my abilities.

We get to see what Cindy and Willow look like, Maxie and Roy get married, Roy starts to write a song to say goodbye to his ex-girlfrind and son, and the family only gets bigger as Maxie and Roy have more kids.



Maxie Clands' P.O.V

It has been a year since I had Cindy. In about a week and a half on August 2nd it would be a year since we adopted Willow Kane, Stephan's child. Things couldn't be going any better for the four of us. Cindy and Willow were perfectly healthy and learning their skills. Roy and I were traveling around the world, performing like we'd always dreamed. It would seem our lives were perfect.


Cindy was stunning looking. She had my hair and Roy's eye color. Both Roy and I were sure she'd look most like me, but it was too early to call. She was real attentive to what Roy and I taught her, and she was always wanting to climb something or try out Roy's martial arts equipment. Roy said she was going to be a lot like him, and I knew that to be true.


Willow was a perfect image of her mother, besides her hair which was Stephan's. She was less willing to sit around and try to learn from us than Cindy was, but she would still listen and do as we said. She seemed to have an adventurous soul. We'd always find her trying to get outside, finding hidden compartments, and wandering off whenever we brought her places. She was going to be an explorer someday, I just knew it.


Coming home from a show at the nerd society annual meeting (NSAM), it came to my attention that Roy and I were still not married yet. We were engaged, but that was it. Maybe it was time to ask about when it was going to happen.

When I walked into our room, I saw him teaching Cindy to walk ", Roy, are we ever going to get married?" I asked him, trying to not sound like I was wanting to force it upon him.
"Yes, in fact, I was going to ask you tonight if you wanted to get married on August 8th." 
August 8th? Why would he want to do a wedding on that date... oh. It was our three year anniversary of meeting each other on August 8th. That was why he wanted to do it that day. It was special to him, and he wanted it to be something more than just a meeting point in our lives, he wanted it to be our wedding day as well.
"Sure, do you have some wedding outfits for us planned out yet?"
"As a matter a fact, I do."


Roy Herman's P.O.V. 
(August 8th)

"I can't believe I though this outfit would look good on me," I complained as I looked a myself in the mirror ", it makes me look too formal for my taste."

"But you look so handsome in it!" Maxie told me as she placed her hands on my shoulders, joining me at looking at my image in the mirror ", besides, I think you look astounding in it." 

She kissed my cheek as she placed her arms over my shoulders. It's amazing what can happen in three years. My son Billy and I moving to Starlight Shores. Billy noticing Maxie and her boyfriend across the street, and us going to meet them, me falling in love with her soon after. Maxie admitting her feelings for me and our first who hoo. Maxie's relationship with Stephan repaired and them getting married. Stephan's affair, disappearance and his Personal Assistant getting pregnant. Maxie and I getting back together, our engagement, our careers reaching the top, Cindy and Willow being born, and now finally our wedding day. A lot can happen in a short three year period.


  
"You ready for this Maxie?" I asked as I turned around, once more taking her in my arms before we got married.
"I think I've waited long enough. Yes I'm ready. No more Maxie Clands or Maxie Kane. From now on I'm going to be Maxie Herman, just like it was meant to be."




The wedding we decided would be a small, family only ceremony in the back yard in front of the wine shed. It was not a big thing as you would of guessed, but Maxie and I wanted it that way. I was surprised by who showed up, not only my siblings, but my father and mother. I just about screamed when I saw them, waving in the audience of mostly Maxie's long line of family. Maxie had step-siblings, cousins, 1st cousins, 2nd cousins, a few 3rd and 4th cousins, uncles, aunts, her father Amit, her step mom BreAnne, and even Stephan's parents were there to see her. I'd never imagined her family would be so big! She knew all their names too, which scared me for some reason. I could hardly remember my own cousins names, I would never be able to remember my fourth cousins names as well!




After all the pain and suffering, my life was finally coming together. I was marrying the girl of my dreams, I had two adorable daughters (even if one was  adopted), and my life dream of becoming a master acrobat was almost complete! Could things get any better now? I believed they could, and they did. 




(Four Months Later)


Maxie had been staying home more since she wanted to take care of the girls, and the fact that she was pregnant again. Yep, I was going to have another child. I remember the moment exactly. Maxie had called me over to listen to a new song of hers, so I did. When she started to sing though, it was clear she was trying to get something across to me. She'd keep pronouncing kids, and father over and over. By the time the chorus came up a second time, I knew what she was trying to tell me. We were going to have another baby.


Maxie was still trying to write her song, but she couldn't do it. I'd watched her ever since Stephan went missing, trying to write a song to finally show everyone she was over Stephan, but nothing she wrote was right. She wanted it to be true, something from the heart, but she just couldn't come up with something.




Maxie wasn't the only one needing to get over someone. I still had a thing for Helen, even though she was long gone. Once you love someone, you can't fill the gap in your heart. I'd tried to shove Maxie in the gap, but only one person could ever fit into it. Maxie had her own spot in my heart, but Helen would always have a spot as well.


So one night while I waited for Maxie to come home after bringing Willow in for a check up at the hospital, I started to write my song, a song that could ease the hole Helen had left, and also the one Billy had left. It took me a while, but I finally decided on the lyrics for the first verse, and what the chorus would be, but I wanted Maxie to write the 2nd verse, and together we could do the 3rd.



"Daddy," I heard Cindy say as she looked at me writing at the desk ", what yu doin'?"
"I'm writing a song."
"Isn' tha mummy's job?"
"Yes, but I wanted to do something for a change."
"Okuy, wha it called?"
"A Song To Kiss You Goodbye."




"Tha eh purty name!" Cindy exclaimed as I got out of my chair, finally done with my part of the song. Now I had to go to Maxie and help her with the rest.
"Thank you Cindy. That really means something to me. It's really special to me."
"Why?"
"Because, it's about someone I used to be with and my first child. This is my way of finally moving on."
"You wit someun elze befur mummy?"




"Yes I was," I started to tell my daughter, although she probably wouldn't understand til she was older what I was talking about ", her name was Helen. We were high school sweethearts. We even had a son, Billy. He would of been your older brother. Both of them died though, and your mother helped me with my sadness of their deaths."
"Hoow old wuld my bruther bee nuw?"
"If he was still alive? He'd be nine."
"Iz he witz hiss muther?"
"I'm sure he is. They're both off somewhere playing catch or reading a story. I loved both of them very much..."




"... but that doesn't mean I don't love you any less," I started to tickle Cindy's sides, and she tried to wiggle her way out of me doing so.
"Daddy! Tha tickles!"
"You are so much like your mother. You're both extremely ticklish for example."
She couldn't stop giggling as I started to spin around in circles with her holding on to me. She was a lot like her mother yes, but she most reminded me of someone else in particular, someone I knew very well, me.




(Nine Months Later)
Maxie Herman's P.O.V.


My biggest fans were my girls and my husband. They'd always drag me out of anything I was doing just so they could hear me sing. My girls would just sit there and listen to me, yelling shouts of praise to their mother. It was the cutest thing ever, especially when they'd try to sing along. Willow defiantly received her father's singing voice, and Cindy was blessed to have two great singers as parents.


Even though Roy wouldn't admit it, he was an amazing singer. He showed me the song he'd started to write, and I knew right away, I wanted to use it for my 'Goodbye Stephan' song. It was exactly what I needed, and I wanted Roy to sing it with me after I added my verse to it and the twins had been born.


Oops, did I say twins? Silly me, Roy and I were going to have two twin boys instead of just a single child like we'd thought at first. You should of seen Roy's face when he noticed on the monitor at the hospital that there was two babies, not one. I however screamed, how was I going to deal with having twins? This was going to be my last set of kids, I just knew it. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle anything else after twin boys. Then again, I might change my mind after I had them.




When the twins decided it was time to join our family, I was alone with Cindy and Willow. Roy was performing at the coffeehouse, which was much better than me going into labor while he was on tour. 



He'd just gotten back home the day before, and he wanted to do one last quick show before he staying at home for a while to help me raise all of the kids. The coffeehouse was willing to do that for him, but I'm pretty sure they weren't happy when he got a call from me in the middle of the show and he had to leave early to bring me to the hospital. Roy was the coffeehouse's favorite performer.




The doctors didn't have to deal with caffeine high Roy this time. They had to deal with constant calls from the baby sitter though. She couldn't seem to get Willow and Cindy under control for her standards. They'd keep getting into things and we tried to explain to her that this was okay, just as long as they weren't hurting themselves or breaking stuff. This girl however kept calling us, complaining that Willow was playing with the pots and pans, Cindy was digging through the clothes, stuff like that. She didn't seem to understand that we'd hired a maid to clean up after the girls, and that was our only reason for hiring one in the first place.


11:38 pm, the twins finally made their entrance. Yurko was the first to be born, followed by his brother Sean. We were just starting to hold the twins for the first time when the baby sitter called again, saying the girls didn't want to go to bed until their parents and baby brothers came home. Roy just got so fed up on the girl that he fired her from ever doing anymore babysitting jobs for us. He wasn't too happy with getting calls from this girl every minute of him trying to comfort me. You don't mess with Roy when it comes to his children, he will not respond positively. Roy was upset with himself though for yelling at the girl, even if she wasn't that great at listening to us.




Yurko and Sean were identical. We were sure that once they got older, we'd be able to tell the difference, but not for now anyway. It didn't help that we dressed them the same way, but their personalities were different alright. Yurko (the one in black) wasn't the best at standing on his own two feet, but he was always playing with anything he could make noise with. Sean (the green shirt) was always trying to copy his dad whenever he practiced his martial arts. He also loved to get up on to his fathers sketch table and draw.



Cindy and Willow welcomed their brothers with open arms. As soon as the boys could walk and talk, they were joining their sisters in a life of crime, getting into everything they could possibly get into. Roy would sometimes join them, helping them get into the cookies and sneaking one for himself. He was an amazing father, and his children adored him just as much as I did.



Roy Herman's P.O.V.


I love my kids, and they know it too. It's true that I might of not of been the best influence for them, helping them 'borrow' Maxie's homemade chocolate chip cookies and stuff like that, but a father is never perfect (besides, it was fun!). He can only do the best he can to prepare his children for the world they are to grow up in and help them through it as well. That is what I plan on doing, being there for my children, showing them the right way to go so they don't make the same mistakes I did, and helping them if they do make a mistake. I was going to be there for them until the day I died. I hadn't told anyone this, but the moment I saw Cindy for the first time, I had a vision of me leading my daughter down the aisle to be married. When I saw the twins, I had another vision of them standing at the alter, waiting for their brides to come up. I loved them, and I had to be ready to let them go when the time was right.




But until then, I was going to love my family and be there for them, because they're what really matters to me. I lost my family once, and I was never going to lose it again without a fight.




Thanks for reading. The next chapter will be the Finale, and after that the specials  for the Clands Legacy will be coming out. I am so excited! I can't wait to show you what happened in China for the adults, and the teenager's high school drama and love lives! Also, if you really do want to send a sim to my game or have me send a sim to yours, just send me a friend request (santeladelta123), I'll accept it, then send me a simport request and I'll try to meet the requirements. Who knows? You might just have Roy (The Phantom Of The Stage), Maxie (Zinga), Volina (The Emperor of Evil) or Efren (Shades) visit your game ;) 

1 comment: