Friday, June 1, 2012

The Clands Legacy Generation Four Chapter Three


A wedding, another baby, random singing, the return of the ice toilet, it's all here!


Volina: Why did you bring me here Efren? We need to get home before my mother decides to go all evil and steal some candy from Jake.

Efren: You're parents and Jake will be here shortly. Here, you'll need this.

Volina: My dress? Why would I need... are we getting married?

Efren: Yes, I tried to invite your siblings but they said they'd all be at work. You're parents and Jake are the only people coming, except for anyone who happens to be here.


Volina: You could of told me you know. 

Efren: Ya, I should of, but I didn't. You okay with that?

Volina: Just don't make it a habit of not telling me stuff and we'll call it even.


BreAnne: Come on! Let's get this over with!

Amit: What is it with you Bre? You should be excited for Volina, not angry!

BreAnne: I don't trust this boy. We don't even know who he is!

Amit: I trust him and Jake seems to have taken a liking to him, so why can't you?

BreAnne: I don't know... there is just something about him I don't like. He's not normal to me.


Despite her mother's sour attitude for Efren, Volina's small wedding was more than she could dream for. She really didn't want that big of a wedding anyway like Isidro would of wanted. Both her and Efren were more alike than she thought they would ever be.



Efren: How was your surprise wedding my darling?

Volina: Better than I could of dreamed, minus my mom being so rude to you.

Efren: She'll get used to me sooner or later.

Volina: It better be sooner rather than later, cause I don't want her hatred toward you to happen to our children as well.

Efren: What's this you're saying about children? The last I checked, we only had Jake, and he's not even actually mine!

Volina: Well then, let's change that shall we?


Efren had really taken a liking to his step-son Jake, and the same went for Jake.

Efren: Good morning Jake, I have the day off so what is it you want to do?

Jake: Wu ghoul tuth le plarsh!

Efren: O_o... I think I'm going to teach you to talk today before we do anything else.


Efren: Say hello

Jake: Hulleo!

Efren: Hulleo? Say Hello

Jake: Hulleo! Hulleo Hulleo!


Efren: I give up on this word, time for something else.

*Volina walks in*

Jake: Hello Mommy!

Efren: What in the... You little sneaker!

Jake: Me trick Effie good right!

Efren: Yes, very much so Jake.


Don't look now Amit, but I think you got your tongue stuck to that block of ice.

Amit: Nu whay! Iii din'in nosice! 

Sarcasm, a writers best friend in times of encouragement :)


Amit: Owww! Why did I think it was a good idea to lick that?

Cause even though you only have a skill level left before completing your logic, you lack common understanding of that block of ice's true power.


Volina: *Listening to MP3 playerBaby you're a firework! Come on, let your color's burst! Make 'em go, oh, oh, oh as you shoot across the shy!

I have this song stuck in my head... sorry to everyone who doesn't like it.


I think I see a future bookworm here.

Jake: Effie give me book for bein' a good boy and learnin' to talk! He best ever!

I think I died a little hearing him say that. He's so cute!!!!



Everyone knows what this means, but does Volina?


Volina: I need to tell you something Efren.

Efren: What is it?

Volina: I might be pregnant again, except the child will be yours!

Efren: We're.. we're having a baby of our own?

Volina: Yes, aren't you happy Efren!


Efren: I feel light headed... we're actually having a baby... *Crying*... Volina, I can't believe it. Our first child!

Volina: What makes you say it will be the first? Will we be having more? ;)

Efren: Trust me, it's going to happen.


Like Volina thought, she was pregnant again.

Volina: Hello my baby, I can't wait for you to meet everyone, especially your father and older brother. You're going to love them, and they'll love you back, just like I already do.


Didn't you make one of these in Sunset Valley? Are they coming back or something?!?!

Amit: They were always in style! What are you taking about?

Just try and make something else please?


Oh wow Amit... you're dedicated aren't you.


Volina: Oh Efren... why did you have to steal my heart away from me. Now I am forever doomed to wear this oh so shinny ring.

She sounds so sad about it XD


Efren: Party rock in the house tonight! Everybody just have a good time! And we gonna make you lose your mind. Everybody just have a good time!

Volina: I have no idea why you thought buying this would be a good idea, but you sure know how to use it!

Efren: What are you talking about? I'm just messing around to see how it works!


BreAnne: Come on Rin! Have you noticed anything strange about this man my daughter is with? Volina isn't the type to fall for someone that quickly! I don't even know where he's from!

Rin: I no notice, I no notice!

BreAnne: You're no help! I think I have to get more information on this man.. the illegal way.


Jasmine: So word on the street is you're pregnant. You're husband must be extremely happy. I know my son Isidro would of loved to be able to be your husband and the father of your children, but I guess his legacy will never live on.

Volina: Jasmine... you deserve to know. My oldest, Jake, is Isidro's son. Jake is your grandchild. I know Isidro was adopted, but he was your son still. 

Jasmine: Jake is my grandchild? Really! Can I tell Josia, my husband, this? 

Volina: As long as Eneco and Mandie don't hear about this. Those two gossip about everything they hear!


Eneco: Dad... I know you're like a Neurosurgeon and everything, but that thing you're holding still scares me.

Jaeger: Come on Eneco, be brave for your daughter Callie! I've already had my shots. Now it's your turn.

Eneco: I think I'll be a coward like Ziv for once! Dad, stop pointing that thing at me!!!!


(Mental note for audience; no BreAnne is not getting arrested. The family still owns a police car because of Lemon)

BreAnne: Well now, what does a recently promoted to Super Villain need? Let's see... I know!!!!


BreAnne: A new career outfit! Sexy Villain coming through everyone! Bre is in the house and kickin' it evil style!


Volina: So Efren my dear, what did you do today while I was in town?
Efren: Oh, nothing much, just got my hands dirty...

Volina: You were working on the garden?

Efren: Well... no...


(Earlier that day)

Efren: What's this hole going here? I better go check it out, maybe there is some sort of treasure down there.


Efren: Forget treasure, I didn't expect to run into thugs from the medieval ages. I thought time machines where huge things of metal, not holes in the ground!


Amit: This thing looked a lot more safer in the catalog! Why do pictures make everything seem like a great idea until you buy it?


Efren: How are you so far with the baby? You feeling okay?

Volina: I'm doing fine Efren, you don't have to worry!

Efren: But this is my first child! I can't help but feel nervous! What if I'm a horrible father like my dad was?

Volina: You'll be fine, there is no reason to worry. You will be the best father there ever was.


BreAnne: Something isn't right about this Amit. I know we've been planning this for the past week this date, but why did it have to be while Volina is so far along with the child?

Amit: I told her to call if anything happens. I have my phone right... it's dead! Do you have your's?

BreAnne: It should be in my purse... I left it on the kitchen table! We should go back and see if everything is alright!

Amit: We'll call home to check up on her once we're inside. Please Volina... please be okay!



Volina: HelpMeHelpMeHelpMe!!!!!! BabyComingBabyComingBabyComing!!!!!! Efren, daddy, mommy!!!! Anyone help me!!!!

Oh this is bad...


*Phone ringing*

Efren: Sorry everyone, I need to see this text *Reads text from Volina*

Text: n labor cum 2 hsptl ASAP <3 Volina

Efren: OHMYPLUMBBOB!!!!.... oops, sorry about that everyone, but I have to get going, NOW!!! Hoped you liked the show!


Efren: Please forgive me Volina for being late! I tried to get here as fast as I could but...

Volina: *Giggling* Stop it Efren and come meet your daughter, Florence Clands!


Florence has Amit's hair and eyes, and a brighter shade of the blue skin that has been passed down since her great grandpa Crect. She also has inherited Volina's nose and mouth, but not her eye shape. She has received the loner and eccentric traits. She also has been deemed the title of Efren's Little Cupcake by me :)


Like I said, daddy's little cupcake. Isn't she adorable? She's even cuter than Jake in my opinion. What do you think?


Efren: I'm so proud of you Florence! Can you show daddy that you can walk again?

Florence: Okey daddy!

Jake: Effie! Effie! Read tu me an sissy! Me have good book fur you tu read!

Florence: Ya daddy, read too uz!


Volina: Time for bed my darlings.

Florence and Jake: Nooo!!!!

Efren: Do as your mother say you two. Daddy needs a break anyway so he can read the newspaper and...

Volina: Oh no you don't Efren, it's your bedtime as well.

Efren: Nooo!!!!

Florence: Ha ha, daddy funny!

Volina: Don't worry Efren, I'll be putting you to bed tonight as soon as you read the kids that story they wanted ;)

Efren: Yay! Come on Florence and Jake, story time!

Florence and Jake: Story time!!!


Volina: I knew you'd be a great father. Jake and Florence adore you!

Efren: You were right, as you always are when it comes to these things. So Volina, you said something about putting me to bed did you not?

Volina: I always keep my promises. You ready for our second child together? Three if you count Jake?

Efren: I'm counting Jake of course. I'm ready as I'll ever be.


Thanks for reading. Do you like Florence or Jake better? What should I name the next child that Efren and Volina have?

2 comments:

  1. Aww such cute ickle babbies!!! I like them both equally! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I think I like Jake best so far, but all could change as those new traits start appearing!!! Hmm a suggestion for next name.. how about urmm, Adrianne (Adie) for a girl and Magnus for a boy. Names are sooo hard!!!! Off to read more :) Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete