Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Clands Legacy Generation 4 Chapter 4


Age ups, babies, gold balls, Jake learning about his real dad, and a startling truth of what might be to come for Efren and his growing family.


Amit has finally caught Volina's image for her ice sculptor... I think I need a male heir next generation! All four generation heirs so far have been girls, Abby, Basemath, BreAnne and Volina!


Volina's statue turned up well though... but I want herand Efren to have more boys!!!! Jake isn't enough!!!! I need another handsome boy to fantasize over!


Volina: You're fired.

Babysitter: Why? Did I do something wrong?

Volina: Yes, where are your pants? I refuse to pay someone to watch my kids if they don't where pants and a shirt to work. Get out of my house!!!!


Florence: Yuu be daddy Jack Jack!

Jake: Okey, yu be mommy Florie! *pushes doll close to Florence's*

Florence: Eeeewwwww!!!! No kissy stuff Jack Jack! 

Jake: But... it wha mommy an Effie do most!

Florence: True, okey Jack Jack, some kissy, but only little!


Jake: Luk Florie! Sparkles!!!!

Florence: Tha nice, hurry up so we play still!

It's someone's birthday :)


All those books he was reading got to his head! Jake now has the bookworm trait... along with athletic and perceptive? I think I have a possible nerdy jock here (Evil laugh).


Florence: Look Jack Jack! *puts doll in mouth

Jake: *giggles* That's nice Florence, or do you still want me to call you Florie?

Florence: Florie! Florie!

Jake: Florie it is.

I think Florence isn't just Efren's little cupcake anymore.



Efren: Say Jake likes to read books.

Florence: Jack Jack luvs tu read lotz of books!

Efren: Jake, did you teach Florence to do this?

Jake: Now why would I ever do that? ;)


Jake: Mom, why are you wearing such an ugly outfit? It just doesn't suit you at all!

Volina: Thanks for the advice Jake. I'm not wearing this by choice though.

Jake: Why would you ever wear an outfit that you didn't want to wear?

Volina: Well, the thing is... I haven't even told Efren yet about me but... Jake, you're going to have another sibling.

Jake: I'm going to have a what?!?!


Jake: No way! I'm going to have another sister or a baby brother? Awesome!!!! 

Jake is going to be an amazing brother, not that he already is though.


Jake: Oh no, the machine broke. Do you want me to fix it mom?

Volina: No!!!!

Jake: Okay... how about Efren, Amit or BreAnne?

Volina: No, I'll just buy a new one. No worries and stuff right! No problems, no... death.


Jake: Mom, you look like you've just seen a ghost! What's going on?

Volina: Jake, you do know Efren's not your real father right?

Jake: Yes, I do know that, but what does that have to do with anything?

Volina: Because, I'm about to tell you about your real father and why I'm terrified of broken electronics.


Volina: You see, he was killed while trying to fix a stereo outside. I rushed outside right as I heard him screaming, but it was already too late. Efren just so happen to be checking up on me when your father died.

Jake: *starting to tear up* What was his name?

Volina: Isidro Lookrem, he was my best friend as a child. After I moved here, he was soon to follow. We started to date and, I got pregnant with you. Isidro however never learned of this. Efren was a... friend of mine at the time and he comforted me.

Jake: I wish I could of met him.

Volina: I wish he could of met you too.


Someone is getting older!

Amit: I have five grandchildren and two on the way, I think I need to start thinking about when I should retiring.

Yes, you probably should... wait! Did you say two grandchildren on the way?

Amit: Ya, Jaeger and Sambuca are having another child.

Oh, I thought you were, you know, saying Volina was going to have twins!

Amit: Oh no, Volina isn't having twins, but I can tell you if she's having a boy or girl if you want :)


Still a cutie my Amit! I don't want you to die!

Amit: What? I'm going to die? I have a family though!

Don't be so serious! Nobody gets out in the end anyway!


Volina: Raawwwrrrrr!!!!!!!!! I'm a zombie!!!!!!!

BreAnne: THE SUPERNATURAL LIVES!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Is someone excited for something? Oh yes I am!


Amit: Let's see if I can figure out how to do this. Hmmmmm... So I just hit the golf ball right? There I go then...


Amit: I broke my son Eneco's window... Oh well. It's not like he doesn't have any money that he got from selling me those expired jerky and chicken feather shakes.


Jake: Narrator, why are you drooling?

What?... oh! I was checking out your handsome looking chest! (He's so hot, and he's not even a teen yet! XD )

Jake: You're weirder than my cousins! I'm not old enough for you to pick a favorite yet!


Amit: Hello sexy babe!

BreAnne: Oh stop it Amit! We all know what you're thinking.

Amit: Oh, do you? I'm that predictable am I?

BreAnne: Silly Ammie, flirting is for lovers. Oh wait, we are!


In love forever and ever will these two be.


Ahhhhhh, I think there has been an accident outside everyone.


BreAnne: FIRE!!!!!! Someone stop it before it burns the house!!!!

Volina: Mom, remain calm! If anyone should be yelling, it's me! I'm actually in pain here.


Amit: Will you two stop arguing and help me out here?

Volina: I would, except I'm currently suffering from electrical burns, and mom is acting like a scared puppy.

BreAnne: Be careful Amit! Fire is a horrible thing to mess with!

Amit: Someone has to stop it my dear.


Efren: Is everyone okay? I saw the fire as I was coming to the front door!

Volina: Were fine Efren, I just had some electrical problems and...

Efren: *hugs Volina while crying* I can't tell you how happy I am that you're still with me! If I was to lose you...

Volina: Don't worry, I know what it feels like to lose someone. *starts to cry as well* Efren, I'll be more careful, I promise! I don't want you to go through the same thing I did with Isidro.

Efren: I know you will. I love you Volina.

Volina: I love you too.


BreAnne: Hmmm, maybe this Efren kid isn't so bad after all. He seems to care a lot for my daughter. There might be something odd about him, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't trust him. Maybe later on tonight I should apologize for my behavior.


BreAnne: Efren, can I talk to... (Oh, he's busy)

Florence: Daddy, I hav bad dream last night becuse yu didn' cum!

Efren: I'm so sorry my cupcake. I need to spend more time with you. How about we start that right now?

Florence: Okey daddy.


Florence: Daddy, why yu cry?

Efren: Sorry about that, I just love you so much. I couldn't imagine not having you in my life now that I have you.

Florence: I luv yu too.


Florence: Daddy, promise yu never leave uz?

Efren: I can't promise you that my cupcake...


Efren: ... I'll promise you this Florence, no matter what happens to me, I still love you.

Florence: Sumething wrong daddy?

Efren: Everything is fine my cupcake, nothing bad is going on.


Volina: Well it's about time you got in here... you seem pre-occupied. What's going on?

Efren: I received news from a friend that the doctor is capturing mythics of unique and rare powers... and I'm one of the ones on his list!

Volina: I've never really understood your power, what is it exactly?

Efren: I can turn things invisible, including myself. It's not just that, but whatever I turn invisible loses all ability to be sensed by... well, anything! People can even walk through the object without even realizing it! It's like it's very existence has disappeared, and only I can bring it back. If the doctor got his hands on me, he could take my DNA and make a creature he could control if he couldn't convince me to work for him.

Volina: Efren, please come over here. I don't like seeing you so tense!


Efren: I'm sorry for stressing out about this Volina.

Volina: It's okay Efren, you have a right to be worried. You have a family you don't want to leave, and being a mythic, your natural instinct is to protect the time stream, which is being threatened by this guy. You should be stressed out, but you know what can loosen the tension a bit?

Efren: Let me guess...


Volina: Releasing all my worry about Efren possible being kidnapped soon by playing skee ball. *ball doesn't even get it* I don't think it's working.


Volina: Oh boy! I could really use someone to massage my back! This baby is getting too big!

Efren: I think this is where I come in.


Efren: Is that any better?

Volina: Much better! Thank you again Efren. You give the best massages, even better than the salon does!

Efren: I've learned more than 500 different ways of massaging someones back from hundreds of dimensions. I think I'm more qualified than the salon is.

Volina: Is there anything you can not do?

Efren: Cooking, I've never been able to cook something without burning it, even water.

Volina: I'm not even going to ask how.


BreAnne: Watch out! Emperor of Evil going to work and late!

When did you become the Emperor of Evil?!?!?

BreAnne: Last night when I got back from work.

Oh ya, that would explain why you were glowing red the whole night.


Volina: Oh wow! It's about time!

Amit: What's going on my little girl?

Volina: Shouldn't the level ten doctor know when his daughter is in labor?

Amit: You're what?!?!


Amit: My daughter is in labor!!! What do I do?

Volina: Hello? You're the doctor, you should know this!

Amit: I'm in too much of a panic to do anything! I'm an old man now! I don't have the young energetic mind I used to have!

Volina: But you just put out a fire last night!

Amit: That was because no one else was!


Efren: I can't believe it, I have a son!

Volina: *laughing* Yes Efren, we have a son. I can't believe it either! Our family is complete it would seem.

Efren: Not yet my love.

Volina: Are you telling me you want more kids? Are you sure you can handle that? 

Efren: As long as you can handle having them, then yes I am.


Please give a warm welcome to Rhys! He has a darker shade of blue than his mother, but a lighter tone compared to his sister Florence. He has his mother's hair, and his grandpa Amit's eye color. I finally have another guy to fantasize other!!!! (Because that's all I ever think about ;)

Thanks for reading. I'm trying to get the next part of The Destruction Of The Codes out for those of you who are still reading it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay more kiddywinkles!! Rhys is a cutie x Although I sense a few obsticles coming up :/ Looking forward to more Destruction of the Codes too :)

    ReplyDelete