Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Clands Legacy Gn 4 Ch 5


Toddlers, ghosts, age ups, red glowing and *Gulp* death! What is there not to like about this family? (Their craziness, that's what!)

Thanks for coming to read another chapter of the Clands Legacy. I'll start you off with Rhys, the newest Clands baby.


Isn't he cute? I could just pick him up and-

Rhys: Me want hug pleaze!

I LOVE YOU!!!!! Can I keep you for myself?


Mortimer: Here you go cow plant... thing... I have a nice lollipop for you!

Crect: You call that a meal?

Mortimer: Well ahhhh.... it is kind of small isn't it.

Crect: Ya, I seriously don't know why some people have the brain the size of a walnut. 

Mortimer: Says the man who isn't one.

Crect: Not my fault I was born a mythic!

Mortimer: Whatever!


BreAnne: Glowing red, sparkles coming off of me... yep, I must be getting old.


Amit: Hello there good-looking!

BreAnne: Oh stop it! You know I'm not that pretty now that I'm old.

Amit: Well then my mind must be playing tricks on me, because what I'm seeing is beyond beautiful.

BreAnne: You're such a flirt!

Amit: Always have, always will be.


Isidro: I miss being alive, holding Volina in my arms... why did I have to fix that stupid stereo? *Starting to cry* Why!?!?

Looks like Isidro is having fun in the underworld.


Rhys: Me bet me narraturs favorute!

Florence: No, Jack Jack is

Rhys: Let'z ask! Narratur, who yu favorute?

Oh no... I haven't decided yet! Do I really have to pick a favorite?

Florence and Rhys: Yez!


Remember June? Well, here she is as a child! Is she a little green child or what? Her parents must be proud that she's turned out so well so far.


Florence: The sparkles here, hello childhood!

She has to be the cutest girl sim I've ever had. I just love how the light shines on her skin.


Florence gained the loner trait to my dismay, but she's still amazing looking in the light. Maybe her next trait will be the Good trait... oh wait, that wouldn't be a good idea because of her mom and grandma.


Florence: Hey Jake.

Jake: Hi there... oh my plumbbob Florence, you're beautiful!

Florence: I am?

Jake: Ya! You're gorgeous!

Florence: Thanks, would you like to take a picture with me?

Jake: A picture with a girl as pretty as you? Sure, count me in!


Florence: Hmmmm, not bad at all. We look good together.

Jake: Ya, we do! I just love how you're the wild one.

Florence: Cut it out Jake! You can be crazy at times as well!


Some stray dog died on my lot, and I didn't even notice it! I might as well keep it, in respects to... the stray dog. I don't like the sound of that. I'll call it Fred instead!


Someone is going to have another baby!

Volina: I really need to stop having so many babies and get back to work! Efren is already at level 7 and I'm only at level 4! Oh well, I guess the benefits of having kids is better than any job I could ever have.


Amit: Say I want to go to the movies with you.
Rhys: *unenthusiastic* I wanna gu to the movies wit yu.
Amit: Good job! You are one sentence down to being the most charming man under the sun when it comes to subduing woman, which a handsome boy like you is going to need.

Rhys doesn't need to subdue anyone! I already have someone for him ;)

Amit: You sure plan ahead.
Yes I do, in fact, I created you before BreAnne was even born!
Amit: Huh? How is that possible?

It just is, because I am in control of everything!... mostly.

\
Jake: I can make a sillier face than you!

Florence: No you can't! I'm way better at making wacky faces than you are!

Jake: You wanna bet? Just look at my face and tell me I'm not good at this!

Florence: I still think I'm better at making funny faces than you are. Moose ears is so last week.


Meet Albert, Jaeger and Sambuca's son. Now Shantel has a brother to play with.


Jake: Wow, grandma is cool! She's on the spinning sphere thing that throws you off of it!

Florence: I'm amazed she hasn't fallen off yet. She's going at full speed with that thing!

Jake: Grandma, I have new respects for you.


Efren: Huh, what's this thing? A lamp? Judging by the markings I'd say it contains a genie, which I don't need. I'll save it for future use, when someone I know actually needs it.


BreAnne: *Out of tune in every way possible* AND I'M GONNA ROCK YA WORRRRLLLLDDDD!!!!!! YAYYYYYAAAAAYYYYAAAA!!!!!!

*Pulling plug*

BreAnne: Hey! What was that for?

You were killing my ears. I know when something is out of tune, and you my friend, are the definition of it.


 Rhys: Daddy, why mommy gettin' so big?

Efren: Because she's carrying your little baby brother or sister.

Rhys: Me get mommy's tummy tha big when me inside her?

Efren: Yes, you did.

Rhys: So neighbor have baby too?

Efren: No, Mrs. Freston is just fat.

Rhys: Tha not nice tu say!

Efren: But it's true!



After a minute of listening to these two, my definition of out of tune has changed. 

Out of Tune- Two deeply in love old people who can't stop singing, who's names are Amit and BreAnne Clands.

I don't know where Volina got here amazing voice, because it sure wasn't from her parents.


BreAnne: NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! NNNOOOOTTTT MMMYYYY RRRRRIIIIINNNNN!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T DIE ON ME!!!!!!

First time dealing with the death of a pet, she'll get over it sooner or later.


Volina: Hey daddy! I have some great news for you!

Amit: You're pregnant.

Volina: Did Efren tell you?

Amit: No, I'm a doctor. I know this stuff!


BreAnne: I go to see my son Jaeger and he's not home! What kind of a son isn't home to see his mother? Now I have to wait for him or his wife to come back so I can see my grand-babies! Why does the sun have to be so hot? I can't stand waiting here any longer! Life isn't fair!!!!


BreAnne: Why am I trusting my life into your hands?

Efren: Don't ask me. You're the one putting it on the line, Mrs. Red Glow Of Evil.

BreAnne: You're pushing my trust in you, you know that right?

Efren: Always have, always will.


Efren: I did it! I got rid of her!

Great, now bring her back.

Efren: What? Why should I?

Because she's Volina's mother?

Efren: Good point.


BreAnne: That was incredible!!!! You're the best magician in the world!!!!

Efren: Well, I wouldn't say-

BreAnne: I'm going to invite everyone I know to your next show!

Efren: Oh! Go right a head! Thank you BreAnne! (I'm so glad I didn't leave her in the void with that sim eating waffles I had to throw out the other day from the fridge!)


Florence: I wish we could go down stairs and see daddy perform. Thanks to Grandma there is a crowd of people down there cheering him on.

Jake: It's not that crowded you know sis. If you're afraid of being around all those people, you don't have to worry. I'll be there to protect you.

Florence: Thanks Jake for the offer, but I prefer being up here alone with you, my best friend.

Jake: Okay then, you're my best friend too.


Volina: I can't believe I'm getting an autograph from the famous Shades!!!!

Efren: You do know I'm your husband right?

Volina: That only makes this autograph so much better than it already is!

Efren: If you say so my love. Why don't you put Rhys to bed? I'll be right up after I feed your mothers pets, since she's gone tonight working.

Volina: Okay my famous magician.


Rhys: Mommy, why yu put me down?

Volina: Pain... too much.... can't take it anymore...

Rhys: Mommy okay?

Volina: Efren!!!!!!....


Volina: The baby is coming!!!!!

Rhys: Daddy take care of mommy fur me nuw. Now me get toys ready fur baby!


Another boy, yes!!!!! Please give a warm welcome to the latest Clands child, Ieuan! He's inherited his mother's hair, grandma's eye color, and father's skin. Now all I need is a baby that has Efren's hair, eye color, and his nose (I'm in love with Efren's nose if you didn't know)


Amit: Retiring on a Monday morning before work in your underwear, the best thing I ever did besides fall in love with BreAnne and have a family.

One of the best? Okay, if you say so Amit.


Amit: Hey babe, I finally retired! Now we can have the whole day to ourselves, just you and me.

BreAnne: Maybe I should retire as well so we can have all night as well. *Winks*

Amit: Maybe we should, while the day is still young for us.


BreAnne: Amit, why are you rising up in the air in a pillar of... oh no... DON'T DIE ON ME AMIT!!!!

Amit: I... I can't be! I'm not that old yet! I've only been an elder for less than a week!

What? Amit can't be dying! I have the setting on ten days... oops, no I have it at four. Better fix that before BreAnne leaves as well. Wow I'm forgetful, now BreAnne is playing the price! Sorry Bre!, I'll make it up to you somehow... and I know just how to do it!


BreAnne: No! You can't be leaving me! Not yet!

Amit: I'm sorry Bre! We'll see each other again, I promise!

BreAnne: Look at me! I'm glowing with sadness! What am I ever going to do without you? 

Find another guy? Hmmmm, I wonder what's on my mind.


Amit: Grim sir, you can't take me away! I have so many things I still haven't been able to do! I haven't even played skee ball yet, even though I own it!

Grim: You've lived a more profiling life than Zinga here.

Amit: Zinga? You mean... Maxie's mother?

Grim: Died the day she gave birth to your first child. You were able to see her grow up just fine, but Zinga, she was dead! Now tell who deserved to live life longer? You or Zinga?

Amit: I guess you're right. I understand that it's time for me to go. Besides, I can haunt this place and play the skee ball then!


Zinga: Amit's lived such an amazing life, why couldn't I of done that? Why did I have to die? I never even got to see my baby girl that long!

Grim: You still have a chance.

Zinga: What do you mean?

Grim: Don't you sense it? A genie's lamp! Someone could wish you to come back to life!

Zinga: Perhaps, but I'm not going to get excited about it. BreAnne is the only one here who actually knew me, if she ever got a wish, she'd wish for Amit to be still alive.

Grim: Suit yourself, but you never know what could happen in this world.


Volina: I can't believe my dad is gone! He was the best dad I could ever ask for! Nothing could make this day better, nothing!


Nothing?

Volina and Efren: Get out!!!!

Okay okay! Sometimes I wonder about those two. They're adorable together but, they're not the brightest when it comes to stuff. Actually, none of my sims are now that I think about it.


Thanks for reading! I'll try to get another chapter of all my stories, The Clands Legacy, The Destruction of The Codes, and A Song To Kiss You Goodbye done by this week, because I'm going to be gone the week after on vacation! 

1 comment:

  1. Noooo Amit! Rhys is very cute I must say, his dark hair suits his blue skin very well! ;o)

    ReplyDelete