Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Clands Legacy Gn 3 Ch 8

A New Beginning 


Due to Error Code 12, I have had to go through a lot of pain staking time to fix the problem... I found a solution for now but the family is not going to like it...


Everyone went to sleep that night, not expecting it to happen, but it did. They never saw it coming. When everyone woke up the next day, they were in for a surprise...


BreAnne- Amit... something isn't right.
Amit- What are you talking about Bre. Everything is fine. Our room got bigger. No wait,  this isn't our room!
BreAnne- This can't be happening!
Amit- Maybe the narrator just chaged the look of the room a little!
BreAnne- Then why am I looking at houses and hills I've never seen before, where's my beautiful ocean!


Maxie- Who's room is this! Where is Volina and Keiko! Don't I share a room with them!


Volina- Why does everything look purple and evil? I don't remember having dragons guarding my bed!


Before we continue on, I'm going to show you how the twins turned out. First we have Ziv, who is neurotic, Clumsy, and a Coward. He's so cute!


Keiko is insane, artistic and has a good sense of humor.


Ziv- Time to get up, who's room is this? Don't panic, don't panic... ENECO!!!! HOW CAN YOU SLEEP IN A TIME LIKE THIS!!!!!
Eneco- *Talking in Sleep* Will you marry me Mandie?
Ziv- What? How can you think of Mandie right now! We're in a different house, in a different town! Don't you get it!
Eneco- Mandie, your hair is as pretty as cherry blossoms...
Ziv- Forget it!


Keiko- I'll just get out of bed, put on my formal wear, and go eat breakfast.
Do you notice anything different Keiko?
Kekio- Ahhhh, everything is green?
Yes, look out side the window, does this look like Sunset Valley?
Keiko- No?
Why aren't you panicking like everyone else!
Keiko- You lost me at panic.
*Slams head into keyboard* Your supposed to be  insane, not absent-minded!


To the families dismay (And my own), I had to move the family to Appaloosa Plains due to the Error Code 12. This is their new home, not the best but it will have to do for now.

First we have the bottom level, which is pretty much empty right now.


Here is the soon to be filled art gallery when you enter the house. So far we have a metal man Crect made in Sunset Valley, a fountain, and a stone tablet.


To the left we have the kitchen, in the middle the dinning room, and the left the gym area. In front of all that is the empty room where I need to come up with an idea of how to use it.


Then we have upstairs, with all the bedrooms, the generation recognition walls, the nursery,  the makeover room, the deck and the library.


When you come up to the front door, you pass the graves and statues of the past and current heirs.


All the rest of the graves are currently behind the house until I find a place for them to stay.


In the back yard we have the pool, outdoor kitchen, and the special plants garden for stuff like the death flower, flame fruit and home of the cow plant.


Then we come to the garage, where the inventing table, chemistry table, sculpture station and the washing machine are located. Next to the garage is the garden for not so special plants, like tomatoes.


On top of the garage is the game hopscotch, clothes line, and the fire pit.


After Amit had a wish to have a toilet, I realized that I'd forgotten to make bathrooms, so half of the library became one.


The other bathroom was taken out of the makeover room.


BreAnne- Say seeds Jaeger.
Jaeger-....
BreAnne- Seeds?
Jaeger-...
BreAnne- Will you say anything today?
Jaeger- Yes
BreAnne- Then say something!
Jaeger- Me just did!
BreAnne- Grrrrrr, I'm not in the mood for this!


I see that you've been swimming, how is the new pool Maxie?
Maxie- Okay, I guess. I miss Sunset Valley. I know nothing about this place! Everything is so different, I'm never going to get used to this!
Ahhhhh, Maxie?
Maxie- What is it?
You've transformed again.


Maxie- Wasn't I Black last time?
Yes you were. You better change back before someone who doesn't know you notices.
Maxie- Why not? I haven't been in this form since I learned about my mother. I want to find out more about how being an IF feels like.
Okay then, if you want to.


Maxie- You look hungry, here you go cow plant. I have a nice tasty fish for you!
Cow Plant- Who is this creature? They sound like girl back home, but it no look like her. Maybe she had a makeover? I might as well eat the fish. The creature seems nice enough.


Maxie soon found her way upstairs to the guitar, which she found a connection to right away. She could somehow tell that this was her mother's old guitar, and that she had the same gift as her mother, the love for music.


Hey Maxie, your back to normal!
Maxie- ♫ I never met you but you were always there for me. So will you stay by my side and sing with me.... ♫
I'll just leave her here for now, something else Important is going on.


Oh Ziv! I thought I heard birthday music! I must of been mistaken.
Ziv- You did, look at Volina. She's your culprit.


Volina- Well this was unexpected.
Actually I kind of saw it coming, your only a day younger than Maxie.
Volina- Oh ya... I miss Isidro. He'd be aging up today as well.
Don't worry, there are other fish in the sea.
Volina- But none of them will ever be like Isidro.


Volina Clands as a teen. She now has the Hopeless Romantic trait along with Perceptive, Daredevil, and Evil. Poor Volina, she's been heart broken ever since she learned that she no longer lived in Sunset valley with Isidro.


Volina- Isidro, I miss you so much. I never got to tell you how I really felt. I'd do anything for a second chance. Hey, wait a minute! Is that....


Volina- Isidro! Is that you!
Isidro- Volina? Did I just hear her voice? I must be dreaming. It can't be...
Volina- ISIDRO!!!!! It is you!
Isidro- I'm not dreaming this, it's real!


Volina- Isidro, I can't believe it's actually you!
Isidro- I can't believe it's you! I've missed you so much! I'm never going to let you leave me ever again! Never!
Volina- Why is that Isidro?
Isidro- You're all I think about! When you left, I felt my life was over! Now were together again!


Volina- That's so sweet Isidro, your the best friend I've ever had!
Isidro- Volina, I don't know if you feel the same, but I want to be more than just your best friend. After being away from you, I know that I care for you more than anyone else I've ever met. Volina, I love you.


Volina- Isidro, Do you mean it?
Isidro- Of course I do, if you don't feel the same, it's okay. I'm fine with being just friends if you don't want to...



Volina- Does that answer your question?
Isidro- *Nods like as if hypnotized* 
Volina- You want more?
Isidro- *Nods again*


They were still kissing when the police caught Volina after curfew. Give the girl a break will you! She only went across the street!


When Volina got into the car, Isidro couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. He truly did love Volina, and he knew she was the one to be. 


Volina felt the same way, but her father didn't seem to understand at first, or so it seemed.
Amit- Why were you brought home by the cops! Explain yourself!
Volina- I was on the garage roof, when I saw a boy and...
Amit- You didn't do anything with this stranger did you! Cause if he breaks your heart, I'm gonna...
Volina- Dad, I know this boy! It's Isidro, my best friend from Sunset Valley! You remember him right? 


Amit- Yes, I remember him.
Volina- I've had a crush on him since I first saw him. We became friends  right away. Then, without warning we were moved here. I couldn't stand being away from him. I realized my small crush had become something more. Dad, I love this boy, and no matter what you say or do, I'm not going to stop feeling this way from him.
Amit- Volina, are you sure about these feelings for Isidro?
Volina- I am more sure than me knowing that some day I will rule the world.
Amit- Those are some strong feeling.


Amit- My daughter, I care about you very much. Your lucky, I never actually had my parents to guide me. They were always off partying or something. 
Volina- I thought those people you were living with before you moved in with mom were your parents.
Amit- Those were my care takers. My parents died in a car wreck while drunk when I was twelve. After they died, I was sent to live with the McCray family. Then I met your mother, she might not know this, but it was love at first sight for me. I know what love feels like Volina, and I can see that what your feeling is the real deal. Just promise me one thing before you go off starting your romance life.
Volina- What is it dad?
Amit- That you will always be my little girl and that whenever you need help, you will come to me.
Volina- I think I can do that for you.


(Upstairs watching)
Ziv- I can't take all this drama! I will never fall in love so I won't have to deal with all of it! Never!
Ziv, you can't just not fall in love, it's impossible!
Ziv- I think I'm going to faint from all of this!


Eneco- This is my brother? What a coward! He can't take all this drama stuff. If it wasn't for the fact that I hate Volina, I'd be happy for her. She's finally gotten over Isidro!
No she hasn't Eneco, that boy she's talking about is Isidro.
Eneco- Wait, Isidro is here? Does that mean Mandie is here as well!
Maybe, why don't you go over after school tomorrow and see.


Thanks for reading, will Eneco see Mandie again? How will the family deal with the sudden move? Be on the look out for The Clands legacy Gn 3 Ch 9

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You're house is amazing! I love it! Volina is so gorgeous also! My goodness all of your sims are just so pretty! Loved the chapter! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving Volina as a teen, she looks amazing! Both Volina and Maxie are so pretty! I had a similar problem with the Von Strunkles and had to move them from Barnacle Bay to Hidden Springs, it's a bit of a pain but it's sometimes what you've got to do! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the moving thing is a pain, but I'm getting used to it.

      Delete
  3. Love the new house you've done a grand job :) Volina is lovely as a teen x

    ReplyDelete