Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Clands Legacy Gn 3 Ch 6


The Clands Legacy Gn 3 Ch 6 is finally out! What has been happening to the Clands this week?


Volina- *Oh look! Another Minion I can use!* Hello, you wanna play with me?
Eneco- No, you in me spot.
Volina- What?
Eneco- You in me spot!
Voilna- Why is this your spot?
Eneco- Cause me say so!
Volina- *Me no like this one*


Eneco, why did you go into the other room?
Eneco- She no move, me give up, me find new spot.
You do realize you most likely made an enemy of your sister?
Eneco- Me care? No now, later? Maybe


Amit- Hey Kristal, Your parents called me over because they needed someone to watch you. How are you beautiful?
Kristal- Good, Uncle Amit good too?
Amit- Yes Kristal, Uncle Amit is doing good.
Kristal- Uncle Amit?
Amit- Yes?
Kristal- You come everyday? Daddy and Mommy work too much, no time for me. They no love me.
Amit- Mom and Dad do love you Kristal, they're just trying to make a living so that you can eat everyday and not starve. They love you very much. If they didn't they would of just called a baby sister...
Kristal- NO BABYSITTER! He scary! He look like vampire!
Amit- See? You parents love you enough to not call him over.
Kristal- Okay, mommy and daddy do love me. Thanks Uncle Amit.
Of all of the sims Kristal (Zeph and Issia's daughter) likes, it's Amit. I keep sending him over after work to watch her, then he comes home and spends time with his kids. He sure is a busy man, but I love him anyway :)


Volina- Going up the food chain yay! Eneco will learn not to mess with me!
I think she's still mad at Eneco for trying to take her spot, do you?


Volina has gained the dare devil trait. I talked to my sister, and she says Volina is her favorite sim out of all the Clands yet.


Volina- Maxie! Guess what? I've aged up as well now!
Maxie- Yes! Now I can play with someone who isn't one of my cousins!
Volina- We have cousins?
Maxie- Well, actually there your cousins... I think, I'm trying to figure this out. If BreAnne's not my mom and Amit is...
Volina- Hold on a sec! Your not my full sis?
Maxie- No...
Volina- Oh, I'm fine with that, I guess. Wow, That was a surprise. Who is your mom then?
Maxie- She's dead Volina. Her name was Zinga...
Volina- Really? Zinga, what a cool name to have! I wish my name was as awesome as that!
Maxie- At least you have a better name than me.
Volina- Maxie is cool as well!


Ray- BreAnne! I can't believe you came to see me!
BreAnne- Ray, you do know you're my best friend besides Amit right? Of course I would come to visit! How's Fredrick and Candice?
Ray- Oh, they moved out on their own.
BreAnne- What?
Ray- They said they wanted room for their own kids, but they can't seem to have any. Kind of sad if you ask me.
BreAnne- Kind of? Maybe it's because they're too closely related?
Ray- I don't think that's the case here, maybe they just can't have kids, I know they're trying though. 

You know how long it's been, and Fredrick and Candice still haven't had any kids! The worst part, I'm actually trying to make them have kids! It just isn't working!


Volina- Grandpa, can you please take your nose out of that book, you've been reading it non-stop ever since Basemath died.
Crect- Basemath... my dear Basemath....
Volina- Grandpa, are you okay?
Crect- Huh? Oh, yes Volina. I'm okay, just thinking back on all the good times I had with your grandma. She was so beautiful, so was our kids, and our grand kids.
Volina- Grandpa! Stop it! You're making me blush!
Crect- You are beautiful Volina, remember that.


Tiffany- Seventh hole! Big Hammer, are you watching my back?
Big Hammer- Yes Tiff, I am, just don't hit me again please if you miss okay?
Tiffany- Don't worry love, I won't do that to you again. Next time I'm going to throw you in the hole if I miss. 
Big Hammer- Great....



You know you have a one family domination problem when all the people going on a field trip are Clands kids and their great aunt Daina, who needs a makeover in my opinion. 


Maxie- We have to go in there? It looks creepy!
Jarod- Ya, why do we have to go to the graveyard for every field trip?
Volina- Because BreAnne Clands is the one paying the school to bring us here, our family owns the graveyard. 
Tenisha- I'm going to act like I don't understand a word you said, cause I don't.


Maxie- Well, everyone else has gone in, I might as well... what are you doing Tenisha?
Tenisha- The faeries are after me! I must catch them all!
Maxie- Okay... I'll just go inside then.


Volina- I need to come up with some flirtatious sentence that will make that boy I saw today just beg me to go to prom with them... Hello, Not only am I pure evil, I'm pure humor as well!... no, not it. This would be a lot easier if I had the flirty trait.
But you're too young...
Volina- You're never too young for love!
So, why are you so concerned about impressing guys all of a sudden?
Volina- Ahhhhh.... no reason at all. Just wanting to get a head start on things you know...
No, I don't.


Volina- *I'll teach Eneco not to mess with me!* Hello little brother, how are you today?
Eneco- Why so friendly?
Volina- Because of this!


Volina-  *Steals candy* Thanks for the candy you baby! Being evil never felt so good!
Eneco- You took candy...


Eneco- I WANT CANDY!!!!!
Volina- Get used to it Eneco, you treat me badly, I'll treat you worse.
Eneco- GIVE ME CANDY BACK!!!!


Crect- Look who is pregnant again, my little baby girl!
BreAnne- Daddy, can you please stop calling me that. I'm not your baby girl anymore!
Crect- Sorry Bre, it's just... since Basemath died you, your siblings, and my grandchildren are the only thing that make me still go on with life. Besides, to me, you will always be my baby girl.
BreAnne- I know you miss mom, if she hadn't of figured out I was evil, she would of most likely wouldn't of hated me so much when she died...
Crect- You're evil? Cool, I'm good.
BreAnne- and you still don't hate me?
Crect- Why would I hate my own child just because one of our traits contradict each other?


Amit- Come on Eneco, walking isn't that hard!
Eneco- Not! Me no want too!
Amit- You're going to have to learn sooner or later. Daddy and mommy don't want to carry your lazy but forever.
Eneco- Too bad, you will!
Amit- Is this really my son? I can't stand him at all!


Volina- I stepped on it again! Maxie, I'm no good at this game!
Maxie- Of course your not good at this game, because you can't be good, you're evil!
Volina- That's true, you're so wise Maxie!
Maxie- Thanks Volevila
Volina- What did you just call me?
Maxie- Volevila?
Volina- So you combined my name with evil? I LOVE IT!!!!!

Creative isn't it? :)


Eneco- Minnie understands, me better than those neat freaks!
Eneco, out the doll down and crawl, since you still refuse to walk, away from the...
Eneco- NO!!!!!! MY MINNIE!!!!!
I hate you so much.


BreAnne- AHHHH!!!!!
What's wrong Bre!
BreAnne- The Ice Cream truck is anti-llama! It has an anti- llama bumper stick on the back! It's against our very ways of life! What cruel person would do such a thing as to say llamas are only good for jokes on a bumper sticker?
That's all it says?
BreAnne- And that llamas are stupid.
That is cruel.


Amit, what is this I just saw pop up in your wishlist?
Amit- Who hoo with BreAnne?
Yes, what are you thinking!
Amit- That Bre is the love of my life, she sends my mind racing when ever I'm close to her, I have a whole list if you want me to go into detail, but I don't think you'd want to hear it. Kind of all personal stuff. What's wrong with wanting to have some quality time with my wife?
Can't you just go on a date?
Amit- It can be part of the date if you want ;)
Fine Amit! You'll get your wish!


BreAnne- I can't believe I went all the way down to the theater just to go on a tour with my brother Ray with this baby on the way... Why are you looking at me like that Amit?
Amit- What way sweetie?
BreAnne- You have that face you get when ever you want to who hoo with me. Hold on a second, do you?
Amit- Maybe? ;)


BreAnne- You do realize I'm pregnant right? there is no point to doing it...
Amit- Sure there is, just to have fun.
BreAnne- Oh, if it's fun you want, I can give you that!


I think Amit is enjoying himself very much currently.


Does anyone else find this creepy? I left Maxie for a minute to deal with Amit and BreAnne, then I find her telling ghost stories, by the pool where her mom died, in her life IF form. I think the game is trying to tell me something, but I'm not sure what it is yet.


BreAnne- Maybe if I mix these two chemicals, I can find some sort of new potion!... oh my plumbob! This wasn't planned.
Huh? why have you stopped working?


BreAnne- THE BABY IS COMING!!!!!!!
Wow, messing with toxins really does mess with your body! Who knew!
BreAnne- Something's different! Something's not right!
What are you taking about? You're perfectly okay Bre, the baby is going to be fine!


See BreAnne? The baby is perfectly fine!
BreAnne- Look at Amit for a second please.
Okay then, is that a another one? YOU HAD TWINS?!?!?!?!



Meet Keiko and Ziv Clands. They've both inherited their grandfather Crect's hair. Ziv has inherited Basemath's eyes, and Keiko has been given BreAnne's eye's (Finally!) Ziv is Neurotic and Clumsy, Keiko is Insane and Artistic. I decided to have Keiko named after a character of a book I've been reading, The Hotel On The Corner Of Bitter And Sweet. Great book by the way. 


Eneco decided to age up, I can't wait to see him as a child... not! I hate this kid! 


Let me get this straight, you're a snob, and slob, and a couch potato? Three traits I hate in any sim or person. No wonder I don't like you! You sound like my brother!


Crect had finally mastered the handy skill that morning, completing his lifetime wish of mastering three skills. When the sparkles started to fly around him that night, he knew it was his time, but he still wished he'd of told the family about who they really were. He felt it in Basemath's blood when he first met her. The Clands had mythic heritage in them. They'd had an influence in the recent years from the strength of it too he'd guessed. When he learned that Lemon Sea-Ttena was Basemath's grandpa, he knew where they'd gotten it. Then Crect fell in love with Basemath, leaving his mythic heritage as well in their DNA. How long would the family he loved have to go through life, not knowing they were truly not normal sims? It was the third generation since the mythic magic had intertwined in this family. The third generation was always the one to show the most signs of their true mythic power. Soon his grandchildren, Volina, Eneco, Ziv and Keiko and the others that weren't BreAnne's would age into teens, and then their powers would start to show. What then? They'd have no one to teach them how to control themselves. It would be the end of this family for good. Someone would have to find them, and show them the way to fully controlling their powers, but who?


Everyone was upset about Crect passing away, even if some didn't show it at first.


BreAnne and Volina were the most upset. BreAnne was so close to her father, and Volina had gotten to know him better as she read her inventing skill books by his side. Amit was taken back as well. He looked up to Crect as a role model on how to be a good husband and a father, now that he was gone, who would he turn to when he had a question?


Crect's grave was placed right next to Basemath's, but Crect wasn't the only one to pass away that night. Mortimer had died as well. His small tombstone had been placed on the other side of Basemath's, respecting that he had contributed to the family's gene pool a little. Now that Crect was gone, what was to become of the family?


Anyone confused about the whole Mythic thing? Don't worry, You'll learn soon enough what I was rambling about. Thanks for reading this chapter of the Clands Legacy.

3 comments:

  1. Cute twins! Aww Crect, gonna miss you old buddy! :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP Crect :( But he lives on through the (adorable!!) twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What darling twins! Their soooo cute! Love their hair! Poor Crect! T_T It was a wonderful chapter!

    ReplyDelete