Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Clands Legacy Gn 3 Ch 5


Chapter 5 of Generation 3, welcome everyone! Last chapter Maxie grew up, 
will she learn the truth about who her mom really is, and if she does, how will she take the news?


You might want to consider a new car Basemath, this ones looking a little too small for you.
Basemath- But this is the car I used to drive whenever I was solving mysteries! I can't just leave it in the dust to rot! It's special to me!
Sims and their cars, you know what's sad? Basemath's relationship with her car is more than her grandchild Volina, and almost as much as with Crect. Scary isn't it.


Well that's just nice, you get home and this happens.
Basemath- Am I really that old?
I guess, your only 85 though.


Maxie- Grandma! What's happening to you?
Grim- Why is this kid calling you grandma?
Basemath- She doesn't know the truth about her real mom.
Maxie- Grandma, what are you talking about? BreAnne is my mom, isn't she?
Basemath- Get lost IF child! I've never actually liked you! Your not my grandchild and you never will!
Grim- Harsh isn't that lady, after all she is your daughter's husband's child...
Basemath- Amit is not part of this family! He's nothing but a cheating wash hog, sleeping with another girl, and Bre's IF of all things, and had that thing! I don't even like Bre! She's evil and I'm good, no one who is evil will ever be loved by me! IFs are pointless! 
Grim- And you've bottled this up for how long? I know IFs aren't you best thing, with Fluffs and your sister and all, but what about Buddy? He's an IF as well.
Basemath- All IFs are the same to me!


Maxie- Grim? What is Grandma talking....
Basemath- DON'T CALL ME GRANDMA YOU IF!!!!
Grim- That's it! I'm taking you with me right now! You've hurt this girl way to much already!
Basemath- She's an IF!!! IFs don't have feelings!


Maxie- I'm so confused! What is an IF?
Grim- I'll answer that for you. An IF is an Imaginary Friend. I don't know why she was calling you that though. Sorry about that kid.


Crect- So what are you reading Amit?
Amit- I just got a job at the hospital, and in order to get a promotion I have to become logical. I'm already on logic book volume 2.
Crect- Okay, that's good. I'm reading a handiness book so I can finally finish my three skills before I die and accomplish my lifetime goal.
Amit- Three skills really? My lifetime goal is to have 20 friends.
Crect- 20 friends? What are you going to do once they all die and your the last one left?
Amit- Is that what's happening to you?
Crect- Yes sadly, I don't even remember how I made so many friends. At least I still have Basemath.... what's that crying from the other building?


Maxie ran to the farthest place on the lot away from the scene of Basemath's death, the barn, but what she found was just as startling for her.
Zinga- Maxie... is that you?
Maxie- Who are you! Why do you know my name!
Zinga- They haven't told you? I wouldn't blame them though, Amit must be ashamed of himself still for what we did, and Bre, knowing that you aren't her daughter...
Maxie- What are you talking about? Why is everyone saying I'm not Bre's daughter! Why did Basemath call me a worthless IF? Who is Fluffs and Buddy and why...
Zinga- I think it's best if you ask Bre or Amit, they can tell you more than I can. Don't worry Maxie my dear, we will meet again.
Maxie- Wait for me! Where are you going!


Zinga's Ghost floated out of the barn and through the wall, Maxie tried to chase after her, but lost her once she got outside.
Maxie- Who are you, and why do you know who I am! I don't know what's going on here! Am I BreAnne's child, or not?


Maxie decided to look at the statue of her mother, if she was her actual mother. What had Basemath been talking about, and why did she have a problem with IFs? She looked down at the water and almost screamed when she saw herself.


She looked like something she had never seen, but being in this form almost seemed right for some reason. Was this something important to this puzzle that was being thrown at her all of a sudden? Maybe that ghost was right, maybe she had to go to BreAnne and Amit for answers now.


Morning came and it was now Saturday, but this day would remain remembered in Bre's heart forever for two reason, one was that she finally started to show signs of being pregnant again, the other...


BreAnne- Come on my little evil offspring, you can do it! How are you going to rule the world after I'm gone if you can't even walk?
Volina- Okay, me try. Me walk for you mommy... mommy strange thing walk into room!
BreAnne- What are you talking about Volina?


Maxie- Bre, do you know what's wrong with me?
BreAnne- Why have you stopped calling me mom Maxie, and what is wrong with *turns around*... OH MY PLUMBOB!!! AMIT!!!!! GET IN HERE NOW!!!!


Amit- What is it Bre, I came as soon as I could stop my... is that...
BreAnne- Maxie? Yes. That took you a while to come, my stomach had time to get three times bigger already!
Amit- Question, why is your stomach so big?
BreAnne- I'll tell you later, but first off, what to do about our daughter.
Maxie- Bre, i don't know what's going on! Why is everyone referring to me as not your daughter, why did Basemath call me a worthless IF, say I wasn't her grandchild and accused dad of cheating on you. Why did that blue, wet looking ghost last night know who I was, and what has happened to my body?
BreAnne- Maxie, you go read in the entrance room while Amit and I talk this out, okay sweet heart?


BreAnne- We have to tell her, she's learned too much already. I don't think we can keep lying like this for much longer.
Amit- I agree, she deserves to know the truth, but how are we going to change her back? Neither of use know how to do it.
BreAnne- We have three choices, one, call my mom's IF, Fluffs, two call my aunt Sora's If, Buddy, or three I somehow meet Zinga's ghost and I ask her.


While Maxie waited for BreAnne and Amit to figure out what to say, she read an interesting note left in a book she was reading,

Dear my unborn child,

     I'm sorry that I've put this burden on you, it must be hard knowing your not normal. Believe me, your not the first. I've had to go through the constant bickering of others, acting like I was nothing more than some toy, a lump of clay with no feelings. As I write this, your father Amit is at the beach, trying to win BreAnne's heart again. He's sorry as well that he put all of us through this, and doesn't want to lose what he loves the most, which is Bre and you. If for some reason you never meet me, I want you to know I love you as well. I already know your going to be a wonder, a sign of true craftsmanship, even if you weren't planned. 
     If for some reason, you inherit my abilities to transform into an IF, and I'm not around, then scattered though this book are highlighted words. Look for them and put them in the order they occur in the book, then you will have your own guide to how to live life as an IF. 

I love you my child,
               Love your mother, Zinga Clands, the IF of BreAnne Clands

Along with the note was a picture of Maxie when she was young, when she saw it, she recognized who the person holding her was.


It was the ghost she saw last night, on the back of the picture was some writing,

This is me holding you after you became a toddler, you were so gorgeous, if only I hadn't had those drinks with Amit, then maybe you won't have to deal with the burden of this cruel life. I'm so glad though that BreAnne decided to stay with Amit. They're perfect for each other.  Don't worry my daughter, you'll find your match too. I hope he loves you just as much as Amit, BreAnne and I do.
~ Zinga Clands

She read through the book, looking for the highlighted words. She soon found how to transform back into her human form, the ups and downs of being an IF and how one became an IF in the first place, which turns out there is only two ways possible. One, a toddler gets a doll from some mysteries aunt or something and befriends it. Two, one or both parents were IFs in the first place. Maxie knew why she was the way she was, and she was determined not to let that define what she or others thought of her. The past IFs had set a bad example, and she was wanting to change that for future IFs, mostly her own children though.


The next day, when BreAnne finally decided what she was going to say to Maxie, she found her back in her non-IF form and looking at a picture of Zinga holding her as a toddler.

BreAnne- How did you change back?
Maxie- I was reading a book and I found a note from Zinga, it told me how I could find out how to control my abilities and what is to come in the future.
BreAnne- So, you know now that I'm not your real mom?
Maxie- Yes, she said something about it was a mistake, that her and Amit had been drinking and things went for the worse. then she found out I was on the way.
BreAnne- Sounds about right.
Maxie- Bre?
BreAnne- Yes Maxie?
Maxie- Do you love me?

\

BreAnne- Of course I love you. The moment I saw you when you came home I knew you were mine, even if you weren't my actual child. No matter what people say, you are a part of this family. You are Maxie, a true Clands. Zinga was a true Clands, in spirit and because she was my IF, so there for you are as well.
Maxie- I am a Clands. So... is it okay to call you mom?
BreAnne- Of course you can Maxie, as long as I can call you my daughter, I feel as if you actually are.
Maxie- I'd love that mom.


Later that day, BreAnne decided she'd do some exercising, only to find herself going into labor soon after.
Amit- What's happening to you Bre! You didn't tell me you were pregnant!
BreAnne- I didn't? Oh ya, I was too busy wondering how I was going to break the news to Maxie. Sorry about that Amit, NOW GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL!!! 
Amit- No problem! Just warn me next time if this is going to happen.


Meet Eneco, his traits don't describe his name too well, Fiery One. Maybe with his stench maybe, but other than that, no.


That's it for this chapter. Recently Ray and Lauren's triplets aged up (Top: Left Joanne, Middle Jarod, Right Tenisha). Not only that, Zeph and Issia had a beautiful girl named Kristal (Bottom Left). Erik and Vickie had their first child as well named Tony (Bottom Middle). Finally we have Willa and Salvatore's daughter, Anne I think her name is (Bottom Right). Fredrick and Candice still haven't had any children yet sadly :(
Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. That was a lovely chapter :) Bre handled it so well as did Maxie. Looking forward to seeing what mischief this gen get up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she finally found out her who mother was. <3 Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful babies! Poor Maxie, at least she knows the truth now! XD

    ReplyDelete