Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Clands Legacy Heir Special


Welcome to the last installment of Generation 3, the Heir poll! I've spent a long time trying to get this all sorted out. Please vote for who you think should be the heir to Generation Four. 


Volina and Keiko found themselves in a circle with their four female cousins, Tenisha, Joanne, Kristal, and Anne. All of them looked just as confused as Volina and Keiko.


"Hello my dears," the lady said as she appeared in front of them, "I know you have no idea what is going on, but I'm here to help you-"
"Ya right," Anne exclaimed, "You're more likely more to of kidnapped us, lying about everything being alright but in truth you're holding us for ransom and-"
"Says the girl who turns invisible whenever she's trying to get attention." The lady explained to Anne.
"What are you talking about? I'm right here... aren't I?"
"No you're not," Kristal said looking at the empty space beside her, "You're seriously gone missing.
The lady apparently wasn't done talking though "And you Kristal can convince normal human beings to do whatever you want them to do, even if you don't mean it." She turned to Tenisha and Joanne "You two share an emotional and communication bond with each other and your brother, same for you Keiko, except it's with your brother Ziv." Then she turned to Volina, a grin appearing on her face.


"And you my dear can charm any man you lay your eyes on. The more skin showing, the more he'll fall for you."
Volina looked as if she might cry. She never wanted a power like that. Then a thought came to her, had she made Isidro fall in love with her? She loved him, but did he really feel the same? 
"Don't worry Volina, Isidro really does love you," the lady explained. How did she know what Volina was thinking?, "I thought the same thing when I learned of my powers. I started to doubt of the love of my life, Mahak. We share the same ability Volina, and I'm here to teach you how to control your powers." She then turned to all the other girls, "The same for all of you. I have been assigned to make sure that by the time Volina ages into an adult."


"And that's going to be how long?" Keiko asked the lady, raising her shoulders like she was bored.
"Only three days..."
"Three stinking days! That's way too long! I can't stay away from my Adbul for that length of time!"
"Let me guess, Adbul is your boyfriend?" The lady asked, "You're not the only one suffering. Your sister is being separated from Isidro and I'm being separated from my love, Mahak for the time being. Don't worry, if he really does care about you, he'll wait for your return."


In another building, the boys found themselves in a similar situation.
"Hello boys," the man in question said as he appeared in front of them, the room staying silent, "Wow, tough crowd."
"And who might you be?" Eneco smirked at him.
"I am Mahak, your uncle Erik and aunt Vickie know who I am... kind of."
A blonde boy with aqua eyes and glasses quietly spoke up, "You mean, my parents?"
"Yes Tony, I know who your parents are. By the way, how is the love birds doing?"
Tony hardly managed to get a whisper out, "Fine..."
Mahak slowly moved his eyes onto Jaeger. Smiling at the only odd colored skinned boy in the room, except for the other nerd, but his skin was close enough to normal.
"Why are you looking at me that way?" Jaeger decided to ask.
"I'll explain later, but first I need to tell all of you why you are here. You have all experienced strange things happening to you. That's because you're not normal, you have Mythic blood, a creature that protects the stream between dimensions and time zones. You all have powers. Some very helpful in the time stream itself, others not so much," He glanced over at Jake, Fredrick and Candice's child, "Take Jake here for example. He can talk to plants. Tony however can bring whatever he wants in the books he reads alive. Eneco can speak to his reflection. Ziv and Jarod can share emotions and thoughts with their twin or triplet sisters, as can their sister to them..."


Then Mahak turned to Jaeger, a slight smile appearing on the strange man's face, "Jaeger shares the same powers as me. He can transport from place to place, dimension to dimension. It'd an amazing talent, but it's one of the hardest to control, although Volina's power is just as equally hard."
"What does Volina have wrong with her?" Jaeger proceeded in asking, "She might be evil, but she's still an amazing sister. Where are my sisters, and my other cousins?"
"Nothing is wrong with her. She's just able to make a man fall for her. That's all. Your sisters are fine. They'll be with my wife, training to control their powers the next three days before Volina ages up. Then you can all go home."


Training their powers wasn't what they thought it would be. Keiko found herself reading books on how the mind of a boy works so that she could understand what her brother was thinking and why (It strangely fascinated her) and Volina found herself fixing her hair, trying out different clothes and make up styles, but what really caught her interest was singing.
She's never felt so free. It was like a huge burden was lifted off of her. She didn't desire world domination in the terms she used to anymore. Maybe she just wanted to be like her mom, be the next evil ruler of the world. Now that she'd found something she loved better, she no longer wanted to be emperor of evil, she wanted to rule the world with her voice, but what would her mother say? Her mother had so high of expectations for her as the next one in the family to make it big in the criminal world. What if their relationship was destroyed for the rest of their lives?


Keiko found time to work on sculpting. She new that if she became the next heir that she wanted her kids sculptors to be done by her, since she knew the chances of Amit being alive to do them was are. You never knew when the Snow Monkey from the Desert would steal him and take his brain away. 


The rest of the cousins were gaining control of their abilities right away. Anne was able to stop her rebellious behavior and soon she was never invisible. Kristal learned how to control what she said so that she wouldn't ever make the mistake of making someone do something she'd regret. Tenisha and Joanne were soon able to understand each other, and even had a few conversations with their brother through their minds. Even Keiko had gotten a hold of her powers, but Volina was different. She couldn't seem to do anything right. She started to fear taht she'd have to stay here longer than expected due to not being able to gain control of her "curse" as she would like to call it.


The boys were doing great as well. Eneco had been able to stop freaking out whenever his reflection started to talk back. Jake had successfully helped a young male plant get the girl plant of his dreams. Tony had learned not to rely too much on the characters in his books for company, and he'd been started to talk with Jarod. The two cousins had a lot more in common than they thought at first. Ziv and Jarod were enjoying their conversations with their sisters, who they learned were almost all gone gaining the control they needed to be as normal as possible, but not Volina apparently. The same thing was happening to Jaeger.


He just couldn't seem to transport by his own will. No matter what Mahak tried, he just couldn't do it. He knew he was the one would transported everyone here, but he just didn't know how someone like him could do anything like that. After the three days, Jaeger received the bad news. 
"Jaeger, I know you want to go home, but your not ready. Everyone else is okay to go, but you and your sister Volina are just not ready to deal with the world again until you gain complete control over your powers..."
"But... I want to see Sambuca, and my parents! You can't keep me here! I... I won't let you!"
"Jaeger, the only way you could possibly leave is if you found a away to control when and where you transport, but judging by your progress, your a long way from getting anywhere."


Overcome by emotion, Jaeger ran into his room, knowing he wouldn't be able to control his anger if he stayed near Mahak much longer. He had to overcome his lack of self control when it came to transporting, but how was the only problem.


"Think Jaeger! Why did you transport the other times! Was it complete randomness or... my emotions! That's it! Me being able to transport is a direct result of how I feel! So, if I concentrate hard enough on what I'm feeling, and think about where I want to be, then that should make me be able to go wherever I want!" Closing his eyes, he thought about home, how he missed his parents and how he missed his girl friend Sambuca. He wanted to be with them so badly, the only thing in his way was him not being able to transport on his own free will.


When he opened his eyes, he noticed the statues of his grandma Basemath and his mother BreAnne. he was home at last!


Before Jaeger could run inside and tell his parents he was back, a man he'd never seen before ran out to greet him.
"Jaeger, is that you? Wow, I haven't seen you since you were just a baby!"
"And who might you be?"
"I'm your uncle, Erik. Your mother BreAnne called me right after she learned of your disappearance... have you seen Tony? He went missing along with all your cousins and we haven't found any leads on where any of you were."
"Try being stuck with some weird guy with purple hair, yellow eyes, and purple scales on his arms. He said all of us kids were part Mythic, whatever that is. The man also said you knew who he was-"
Erik's eyes almost seemed to light up when Jaeger mentioned the appearance of the man, "Are you talking about Mahak? The last time I saw him he was just a boy. His mother brought Vickie and I to see Vickie's past so that I could understand her more."


"So you do know who he is. Do you know what we should do? They said they're letting everyone else go, except Volina and I because we hadn't gained control of our abilities yet."
"Even though I trust Mahak's judgment, I do think we need to get Volina and the rest of them out. Separating you from your families is a horrible thing, and it needs to be fixed."
"Are you suggesting I bring us both back there?"
"What are you talking about Jaeger?"
"I can transport us there if you want us to go save them."
"Transport... did you just say transport?!?"
"Yep, it's how we got there and how I got myself away from that place. So what do you say Erik?"
"Well, since I've transported before, I guess that's what we'll do. Go ahead Jaeger, I'm ready when you are."


The two soon found themselves back at the place Jaeger had been staying the past three days, but instead of just the boys walking around, the girls were here too.


Erik walked right up to the lady would been in charge of the girls the past three days, giving her a piece of his mind.
"Did you play any major part in these kids being kept here!" he yelled at her.
"Yes, I did, but ti was for their own good! They're all going home now, and even Jaeger is being sent back, now that he has actually found out how to transport on his own free will-"
"What about Volina!"
The lady, tried to ignore Erik's question.
"What about my niece Volina!"
"She's being kept here until she can actually lure a man by her own free will. The problem is she doesn't seem to want to-"


A flash of light surround everyone, chaos filling everyone's minds.
None of the Clands family seemed to know what was going on, but Mahak and his wife did.
"Volina!" the lady yelled at her as BreAnne's kids soon found themselves being seperated violently from the group, "Remember everything I've taught you! You're going to need it for the challenge ahead!"
"What are you talking about!" Volina yelled as the groups got farther and farther apart.
"End his reign of terror Volina! END IT!!!"


Just as quickly as the light had appeared, the five siblings found themselves standing in a line, an empty void of white surrounding them. 
"Do any of you know what she was talking about?" Volina asked her siblings.
"I don't know Volina, but if my hunches are correct, then we're going to find out soon," Eneco explained. 
Volina looked down the line, noticing that her siblings had somehow changed, except Keiko. She was still as crazy as ever. Eneco no longer looked at Volina with hatred but with a face of loyalty. Ziv's eyes no longer showed terrible amounts of fear. There seemed to be a hint of bravery in them. Jaeger had never looked this happy before except when he was with Sambuca. Her siblings had changed over the past three days, but what about her? Had Volina changed just as much as her brothers?


"Why hello my prisoners," a man said as he saw the five teens, "I'm glad you could of come today, being this beauty's birthday and all."
Volina noticed how the man's eyes moved over her body. She didn't like the feeling of it what so ever.
"Well, I better introduce myself. My name is Druce. I am what some might call, a pirate. I move from dimension to dimension, stealing whatever I can, taking over world after world. Most Myhics like me are kind, and want to help others out, but not I. It's way more fun to be evil, isn't it Volina?"
No, it's not anymore was all Volina could think. She used to think being like her mother was all she ever wanted, but now that she had found a new passion, she didn't want to follow in her mothers foot steps anymore.  Singing was all she wanted to do anymore, not rule the world.


Five cakes popped up in front of them, their candles glowing and wax dripping.
"Since Volina is aging up, I thought the rest of you should as well. Now go on, blow out the candles."
"And if we don't?" Eneco decided to ask.
"Then I'll force you to," Then a strange force came over Eneco, twisting his hands behind his back and pushing him onto his knees, "That's only a fraction of what I'm capable of. Any objections now?"
"No," Eneco blurted out in pain, soon being released of his awkward position.
One by one, from oldest to youngest, they blew out their birthday cakes, unsure what laid ahead of them after they did.


After gaining the natural born performer trait, Volina knew that what she really wanted to be doing was singing. It didn't matter what her mother would say, Volina could live her life anyway she wanted to.


The past few days Eneco learned that the world didn't evolve around him, but that couldn't stop him from trying right? Besides, with his new trait, being a schmoozer, he was sure to reach the top of the business career in no time at all.


Keiko, everyone's favorite insane sim. With her mind in fifty places at once, who wouldn't want her to cut them in half with her being a Magician? Besides, if she fails at it, it's not her fault, cause Divas are never at fault when it comes to magic.


Growing up afraid his whole if, Ziv now knows that sometimes you just have to take risks to get what you want, but that won't stop you from still feeling afraid, you just have to get over the fear and move on. Being more of a plant person than ever, Ziv wants to take his Green Thumb and Eco-Friendly traits and start the perfect garden.


Jaeger can now go wherever he wants, whenever he wants! Although he has so much power at the very tips of his fingers, he doesn't want to use it. He prefers to just settle down and start a family with Sambuca. He knows he'll be a great father now that he has the nurturing trait, but that doesn't mean raising kids will be easy.


The man walked up to Volina, eyeing her more than ever.
"Hello pretty, whatcha planning on doing tonight," he tried to stroke his hand down her bare arms, but found himself being slapped in the face by Eneco.
"No one touches my sister like that without her wanting them too! Even if it is Volina!" He yelled at Druce, only to find himself being pulled onto the floor by the same exact force as before, unable to get up.
"I can do whatever I want with her!" Druce yelled at Eneco, who was trying to get off the floor, but the invisbale force just kept pushing him back down. Then Druce turned to Volina, yelling at her now, "Now Volina, listen very carefully! I need a young, beautiful woman to marry. My current wife is too old, and I need you to be next. You hear me! By the end of tomorrow, you will be my wife, is that clear?"
Before Volina knew it, Ziv and Jaeger were trying to beat Druce up, but they too were pinned down to the ground. Keiko just stood dazed, unaware of what was going on.
"Come my dear, I can see you need to be separated from your siblings. I have a nice quiet room you can stay in while I deal with your siblings!"


Druce lifted his hand and a door opened in front of him. Pulling Volina in with him, he closed it behind him. Right after doing so, a young man, who somewhat looked like Druce, stopped him from moving forward anymore.
"Son! Get out of my way!" Druce said, trying to push past the man.
"Stop calling me your son! If anything, call me by my name! I refuse to be the son of a criminal like you!"
"Okay then, Efren," Druce pronounced before letting go of me , pushing me away from the fight that was about to take place. 


Except it wasn't much of a fair fight. It was clear that the only thing Efren had in order to attack his father was his hands, which wouldn't help him against the strange force that was twisting his spine out of place. Volina tried to think of what she could do to even out the fight, but nothing came to mind, except one thing, her own powers.
Focus Volina, she thought as she looked over at Druce. He only had to glance over at her and he was under his spell. His mind now focused on her.


Then came the fun part. Volina had learned from her lessons that once she had a man's thoughts stuck on her, she could control their powers, and that was exactly what she planned to do.
Druce's body started to work against him, punching and breaking itself.
"Stop this! Stop using my powers against me!" Druce cried as he punched himself in the face for the hundredth time.
"No way!" Volina chuckled, her evil laugh at work, "You mess with my family, you're going to get what you asked for!"
Efren watched as Volina controlled the man that had ruined billions of lives. Druce might of been his father, but he hated the man with everything he had. If Volina successfully defeated Druce, then all of the worlds he'd taken over would be free. Too bad the other half were in control of another man, someone just as evil as his father. Efren had only heard his father mention the man's name once, the doctor. (reference to The Destruction Of The Codes [TDOTC] everyone! This will be a somewhat important part of TDOTC in a few chapters)


Druce's body stopped responding to what Volina was telling it to do. Had she lost control of his powers? Then Druce's body fell to the floor, motionless for the rest of time. He would never terrorize any one ever again. 
"I... I killed him!" Volina cried. She didn't want to actually kill Druce. How would she live with herself now?"
"Don't worry, he would of been sentenced to death of we'd of brought him in to the Mythics. He's killed so many others, that it was what he most likely deserved."


Volina looked Efren in the face, realizing he was one of the most handsomest men she'd ever seen. He was even better looking than Isidro, but Volina just shrugged that all off for now. What mattered for the time being was getting back home. She didn't need to think about the fact that Isidro might not be the one for her. 


They all arrived in one piece at the front door of their home. They knew that life would be different know, and that they'd have to change a few things. None of those things mattered to them as their parents walked out of the door to greet them.


"Mom," Volina cried when she saw her mom, how was she going to explain that she no longer wanted to be like her mother?, "I have something I need to tell you."
"Whatever it is Volina, I just want you to know how much I love you. Nothing could change that."
"Nothing? What if I no longer wanted to be a evil ruler like you're becoming?" 
"Volina, as long as it's not some law enforcement career, I would never look down on your choice of how you want to live."
"So, it's okay if I become a singer?"
"Of course! We can always have another singer in this family, ever since Maxie left for-"
"Wait... Maxie left without saying good bye?"
"I'm afraid so Volina. She left the day you disappeared. She hasn't stopped calling to check on us though... Speaking of people who haven't forgotten about you," BreAnne said, pointing a someone crossing the street.
"Isidro!" Volina yelled running into her boy friends arms.


"Volina, promise me you'll never scare me like that ever again. I can't imagine losing you a second time."
"Don't worry, I don't plan on it. I love you way too much to put you through that again!"


No one seemed to notice Efren (Most because he was invisible). He looked at the family reunion and smiled.
They really don't know how luck they are to have each other, he thought to himself. He then noticed Volina, and almost gave away his cover from the sound he made from seeing her, She's so beautiful... no, I refuse to feel this way about anyone. Especially someone who is already happily in love. Besides, even if she wasn't  with someone, she'd never go for the son of the man who was trying to forcibly marry her... would she?


Thank you for reading. You can vote for who you think should be the next heir at the top right corner of my blog. Sorry if it seemed I was focusing on Volina and Jaeger way too much, but I couldn't come up with much for Eneco, Keiko and Ziv. 

(Poll Closed)

No comments:

Post a Comment