Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Clands Legacy Gn 3 Ch 12


Thanks for coming to read my humble chapter of the Clands Legacy. This chapter is basically going to be about all the crazy turmoil the Third Generation of the Clands Legacy is dealing with as teens, and not just BreAnne's kids though...


Jarod, Joanne and Tenisha, the triplets of Ray and Lauren aren't sure what's been going on. They seem to be able to read each others thoughts and feel each others emotions, even if they're across town! They were never able to do this when they were younger, so why is it suddenly coming up now that they're teenagers?


Kristal, Zeph and Issia's girl, has always had a way with convincing people to do stuff for her, but now whenever she asks someone to do something, they do it without question on the spot, almost as if they're under a spell of some kind. Is it just her mind playing with her, or is she really causing people to do whatever she asks them to?


Willa and Salvatore's child, Anne, has never really been noticed since her parents are always busy. To gain her parents attention, she started to pull pranks and eventually, illegal stuff. Now more than ever, her parents don't seem to care, even if she does something right in front of them. To tell the truth, no one seems to care. It's almost as if she's invisible whenever she's trying to get attention, but that's not possible... is it?


Erik and Vickie's boy, Tony, loves to read. He'd rather socialize with the characters in his book than real people. When he became a teenager, it almost seemed as if the things he read actually became real around him. While talking with one of these 'imaginary characters', his mother caught him and he thought he was doomed to be called insane for the rest of his life. Instead, his mother started to talk with this 'imaginary character' as well. After that, his mother hasn't been the only one to socialize with these 'imaginary characters'.  Could it be possible that he can bring what he reads to actual reality?


Even though Fredrick and Candice are the oldest couple, they weren't able to have a single child for the longest of time, until they moved to Riverview to get Fredrick's Gardening career up. None of Fredrick or Candice's family can find a way to contact them and see how they are, all they've managed to learn is the name of their son, Jake Clands. Other than that, the whereabouts of them is void. 

Now let's get back to Appaloosa Plains to see what the five troublesome teens of BreAnne and Amit are doing now.


After school, Jaeger decided to go to Sambuca's. He had a bone to pick with Mandie. He'd seen her make fun of Sambuca as she waited outside the school for him. Turns out, after a quick conversation with Sammi, he learned that Mandie had been putting her on the down low at the house. Isidro had tried to make her feel welcome, but Mandie just kept making all his effort go to waste.


Jaeger- If you as so much as talk badly about Sammi, I'll make your life so unbearable, you wish you'd never crossed me!
Mandie- Should I be scared?
Jaeger- If you want to live to see tomorrow, then yes!


Mandie- Why should I listen? I don't care about you or your girl friend. Only Eneco and I matter-
Jaeger- The world does not evolve around you two! Don't you get it? You're both nothing but scum to everyone else! When will you two realize that everyone hates you!
Mandie- No, everyone just doesn't see how superior me and Eneco are-
Jaeger- Or maybe you're too stubborn to get the truth into your dumbfound brain!


Snake Dude- Then, the doctor took one good look at the man and said, You ready to see me?, with an evil grin on his face. The patient soon found himself strapped to a table, the doctor's scapel coming down toward his stomach...
Amit- Seriously!?! You're scaring all my patients away! Look at this guy, he looks like he's about to die of fright!
Snake Dude- That's what you get for giving us expensive check ups!
Amit- What? I'm giving a free health clinic right now!
Snake Dude- Oops, sorry doctor sir.
Amit- You better, or I'll bring the scapel down on you!


Volina- Did you really have to wake me up, just so you could get the clothes!
Jaeger- Ya, that pretty much sums it up.
Volina- If school wasn't in ten minutes, did kill you.
Jaeger- Thank you almighty watcher for school!... And you'll never hear me say that ever again in my life. By the way sis, you really need to get some clothes on...
Volina- Please don't say you still find my body attractive!
Jaeger- I don't know what's wrong with me! Whenever you have almost nothing on, I somehow feel drawn to you.
Volina- This is really getting on my nerves! Don't you have a girl friend now or something?
Jaeger- Yes, and that's why I'm going to ask you to get some clothes on. I don't think Isidro would like to learn that all of your brothers are crushing on your almost naked body.
Volina- Fine! I'll get out, but you better not mention any of this at school...
Jaeger- Don't worry, I'm not going to school today.
Volina- What?!?!?


Ahhhhhhhhh... Jaeger, why are you skipping school and sleeping in the same bed as your mom?


Jaeger- Get lost Narrator! I didn't want to go do the math quiz and... I'M IN BED WITH MY MOM... IN VOLINA'S ROOM!?!?!
BreAnne- Huh? What's going on here... JAEGER!?!?! Why are you in the bed next to me!
If neither of them knows why, I'm in complete shock.


BreAnne- I can't believe you son! Skipping school and sleeping in the bed with me, in your underwear of all things!
Jaeger- Who's the one speaking, Miss I'm In My Undies Too. Besides, I never fell asleep in this room and...
BreAnne- You're starting to sound like Keiko! Just get to school and try not to get on my bad side again, you understand!
Jaeger- Yes mother.


So what was with you sleeping in Volina's bed, next to your mom?
Jaeger- I wasn't in Volina's bed when I fell asleep! I was in my room, then I heard you and woke up next to mom! I don't know what went on!
Oh great, another strange occurrence has bestrewed itself on of the teens.


Keiko- I sure hope that crazy man from earlier today who was staking me doesn't come and see me doing this. I need to find my homework.
What crazy man? Are you hallucinating again?
Keiko- No! I'm dead serious! He had purple hair with aqua blue tips, yellow eyes...and some sort of scales on his arms! 
Oh... I think I know who your talking about, but I'm not telling anyone till the special! ;)
Keiko- I've never been this cared in my life! The worst part is, I don't know how or why! It almost feels like... like I'm sharing my emotions with my brother!
Even though this is Keiko, I'll count that as another weird event for the teens.


Eneco- Come on Ziv! Mandie and I make the cutest couple! You and Jada are just mere amateurs when it comes to passing as a couple alone!
Ziv- You know what, I'm sick and tired of you putting me down. I wish you'd just fall in a hole sometimes.
What did the coward Ziv just say?!?!? 
Eneco- Take that back Ziv! Take that back!
Ziv- Take what back? The fact that your a self centered jerk who thinks he is everything? I'm tired of being put down by you! 
Eneco- I... I can't believe you! *Runs upstairs*
I'm so proud of you Ziv... wait just a sec, what's wrong? It looks as if you've seem a ghost, or had an unnatural occurrence.
Ziv- Those... those emotions weren't mine! I was feeling what Keiko felt towards Eneco! This isn't like me!
Another event for the books. What is going on with everyone? Better check on Eneco and see if he's alright.


Eneco- It is all about me... isn't it? I mean, I'm handsome, smart, charming, and...
Mirror- Get a life dude! You need to find a hobby or something! Hang out with Mandie instead of looking at yourself and talking too...
Eneco- I'M GOING INSANE LIKE ME SISTER KEIKO!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *Runs off*
Mirror- That was... not what I was planning.
Did the mirror just talk to Eneco!?!? Okay, now I'm confused even more than before! What is going on with Bre's kids?


Volina- Hey Josia Lookrem, can you give me advice on my outfit. I'm kind of wanting to change my out look on the way I see things...
Josia- And you think that changing your appearance will do something for you?
Volina- I guess, I'm really not sure about somethings that are going on at my house. So can you help me out?
Josia- It's my job, so I guess I will, since you are mt son's girl friend.
Voilna- I want to be more than that when the time comes.
Josia- Well, he's all yours when your ready to ask him ;)


Maxie went to some ceremony for being in the music club and had to wear her formal wear. She looks good in it though. Oh no, I just realized something. This means she's ageing up soon... doesn't it.
Maxie- Better get my grades up before I graduate then.
What would happen if I said you and Stephan were moving to Starlight Shores to get your singing career a head start, then graduating there?
Maxie- I'm.. I'm going to be moving to Starlight Shores? YOU MEAN IT!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
And so here comes the announcement of a new story I'm doing called A Song To Kiss You Good-Bye, a story staring Maxie Clands, Stephan Kane, and Roy Herman. Wait a minute, who is this Roy Herman I speak of? You just have to wait and see...


... Because the Clands lives are about to get even more complicated.
Volina- You're blaming me for having the mirror talk to you? Are you insane or something! I'd never do such a thing! I'm evil, not a witch!
Eneco- Could of fooled me! With making us boys here thinking thoughts we never wanted to think about you as. You know hard that is? 
Volina- What about me! You really think I like having my brothers thinking of me as hot? That's Isidro's job!
Ziv & Keiko- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaeger- What's wrong with you two?
Ziv & Keiko- We just read each others thought!... Stop that!... No you stop that!... Ugh! 
Eneco- See! I'm not the only one who's having supernatural things happen to them!
Volina- Wait... if I'm having my brothers drooling over me when I'm almost naked, Eneco is having the mirror talk to him, and the twins are reading each others thoughts... then what's Jaeger got wrong with him?
*Everyone looks at Jaeger*
Jaeger- Well... I did find myself in Volina's bed next to mom, even though I fell asleep in my own bed. So unless I sleep wake and mom didn't hear me come in, then I don't know what happened... why is everyone wide eyed at me?
Ziv- Look at yourself and tell me what's going on with all the lights.
Jaeger- Huh?


Jaeger- What's going on? Anyone know what's happening?
Eneco- I told you she was a witch! Either that or Jaeger is!
Volina- I'm not a witch and neither is Jaeger! I'm just as confused as you all are!
Ziv & Keiko- The rooms disappearing around us... will you stop copying me!
Jaeger- Everyone just shut up! Something is seriously wrong and we have no idea what it is!
Volina- I think I see something up ahead. It... like looks like our cousins!
Jaeger- We have cousins? When was anyone going to tell me this!
Eneco- This just keeps getting more puzzling by the moment! When will this ever end!


While her half-siblings were dealing with the situation on hand, Maxie's birthday was finally here. After becoming a young adult, her and Stephan would go Starlight Shores to finally get their careers as singers started. She knew her and Stephan would make it big, but the road to fame is full of misfortune. If only she knew what lies ahead of her.


Now off to see the world, Maxie can't wait to settle down with Stephan and start their lives together, going for their dreams. The road to fame is however paved in pain and sorrow, as she will learn that life isn't what it is made to be in the movies.


Thanks for reading as always. I'll try to get The Destruction of The Codes Chapter Four, The Clands Legacy Heir Special Part One, and A Song To Kiss You Good-Bye Chapter One out in the next week, can't make any promises though.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What is happening with all the teens ! Looking forward to finding out!!
    :)

    Good Luck in Starlight Shores Maxie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxie is beautiful! I like Jaeger, he's kinda sweet! Great chapter, looking forward to reading about Maxie's new life and the weirdness surrounding the teens! ;o)

    ReplyDelete