Friday, April 13, 2012

The Clands Legacy Gn 3 Ch 11


Last time, Maxie and Ziv went to visit Stephan and Jada's place to tell them how they felt. How will Stephan and Jada take the news?


Stephan- Maxie! How are you doing?
Maxie- Great, can my brother Ziv and I come inside?
Stephan- Sure, make yourself at home.


Ziv- So... Jada... how are you today?
Jada- Okay, I guess.
Ziv- Why's that?
Jada- It's Stephan and that girl over there.
Ziv- What about them?
Jada- Well.... *Looks at Stephan and Maxie* Just listen to them and maybe he'll tell her why.


Maxie- So Stephan, this is just a question but... are you dating anyone currently?
Stephan- No? Why do you ask?
Maxie- Just wondering.
Stephan- Well, if you must know, I was going out with a girl not to long ago, but she broke up with me cause she said I wasn't her type. She was a bit too... out there for me anyway.
Maxie- Really?, Who was it?
Stephan-*points toward Jada and Ziv, who are now looking away like nothing ever happened*
Maxie- You've got to be kidding me!
Stephan- No joking. She's a nice girl and all, but not what I had in mind.
Maxie- What did you have in mind? If you could have any girl, what would she be like?


Stephan- Well, first off she'd have to like music, since I want to be a singer when I grow up.
Maxie- Okay *Mental check off list of qualities of myself*
Stephan- Second, she'd have to be able to sing with me or be able to play the guitar. It would be an added bonus if she could do both.
Maxie- Alright, *Check, and with a bonus star next to it*
Stephan- She'd have to believe that she's just as beautiful, inside and out. She has to believe this on her good days, as she is on her bad days, except not in the snobbish sort of way. It's more of like if someone was to call her ugly, she wouldn't believe it, because she knows that she is a work of art, but who can you find now a days who believes that?
Maxie- It's really hard isn't it *Another check off the list, I'm doing good!
Stephan- Finally, she has to love me the same on my bad days as she would on my good days, but who on earth would meet all those possibilities?
Maxie- Oh, you might be surprised, *Final check mark off the list!*
Stephan- You know of someone?
Maxie Yes actually...


Maxie- ... It's me. I love music and I plan on being a singer as well. Not only can I sing, but I play the guitar too. I'm a level eight currently. I've currently been learning that I am always beautiful, even if others think I'm not. As for your finally requirement... I haven't been able to stop things of you. Last night all I could think about was you. Sorry of that seems kind I'm a stalker, but-
Stephan- Before you continue, what would happen if I just suddenly kissed you right now?
Maxie- I don't know, I think I'd kiss you back but-



Stephan- And you just completed the last check mark off my list of what I want in a girl.
Maxie- I did? What was it?
Stephan- Someone to hold on to for life. Maxie, will you be my girl friend?
Maxie- Yes Stephan, I will.
Okay, one down, two more to go.


Jada- I don't know what I should be feeling right now. My ex is kissing some pink haired wonder!
Ziv- Oh well... that girl your talking about is my step-sister.
Jada- O_O You've got to be kidding me.
Ziv- Nope, she is. Sorry about that-
Jada- No, I'm fine. I was the one who broke up with him. If he wants to move on, he can. Maybe it's time I moved on too.
Ziv- Then why haven't you?
Jada- Cause there isn't any cute boys around here... well, maybe except for one, but we just met last night. I doubt he'll say yes if I asked him.


Ziv- You never know. Who is this guy? Maybe I can see if he like you.
Jada- Well, he has turquoise hair with purple in it. I believe it's natural coloring though.
Ziv- Okay then... *I'm the only one with that type of hair that's a guy in this town!*
Jada- He has lime green eyes that shine whenever he looks at me. He also has freckles that outline his cheeks ever so nicely.
Ziv- *This is really starting to sound like me!*
Jada- He wears a lot of turquoise. He wears a vest as well and a shirt that shows his chest, which is ever attractive.
Ziv- *Looks down at shirt and vest* Okay...
Jada- He also has this shy little voice he uses whenever he's around me. Do you know who it is yet?
Ziv- I think I do...
Jada- Oh good! Do you know if he likes me back?
Ziv- Let me think... Yes he does, very much.



Jada- Ziv, do you really like me or were you just saying that to make me feel better?
Ziv- The whole reason I came over was to tell you how I felt. Now what do you think?
Jada- I think now is the time I kiss those lovely lips again. What do you think?
Ziv- I was thinking the exact same thing.
Another couple down, one more to go. Only he's not old enough yet to get one...


... I stand corrected.
Jaeger- What's going on! These sparkles don't seem natural!
No, the sparkles are natural, it's what's coming up that isn't.


Pretty lights!
Jaeger- Just get this over with so I can get back to the real world!
But the light...
Jaeger- I'm getting impatient!
Fine then, Jaeger now has the Family-Oriented trait. Are you happy now?
Jaeger- No, 
Of course not.


There was one other person who'd aged up as well besides Jaeger. Amit Clands is now an adult everyone!


Walking out of the room as a teenager, no one seemed to take notice of Jaeger. All of his full siblings were too busy fighting or watching it.
Jaeger- Hello? Can anyone hear me? I'm a teenager now!
Volina- You're so immature Eneco!
Eneco- Who's the one sticking her tongue out at me?
Volina- Who's the one who decided to put glue to the bottom of my shoes?
Jaeger- I'm getting no where here.


Keiko- Oh look! Jaeger aged up!
Ziv- He did? Why isn't Volina trying to show him who's boss then?
Keiko- Cause she sees Eneco as the bigger threat I guess.
Ziv- To be honest, I'd be more scared of Jaeger than Eneco.
Keiko- Same here. You can't trust a blue sim, they're made of blue cheese.
Ziv- Mom's blue, does that make you half blue cheese?
Keiko- I never thought about it that way.


Eneco- Oh look, Jaeger aged up finally! Now he has to pick which side he wants to be on.
Jaeger- When did this family start to have sides?
Volina- While you were in the art studio aging into a teen, Eneco and I decided that each of our siblings should choose who they think is better fit to rule this house. Ziv chose me and I already have Maxie on my side, but she's off with her boy friend at the park.
Eneco- Keiko chose me, because she knows I'm the best.
Keiko- No, it's because Volina is made of blue cheese, although I'm apparently half blue cheese as well.
Eneco- Great, I have the insane one! Why can't you be on my side Ziv?
Ziv- Cause Volina promised not to make me on of her minions if I joined her now.
Volina- So what's it going to be Jaeger, me or Eneco.
Jaeger- Ahhhhh, can I think about this for a moment outside? I have to think this through.
Eneco- Hurry up, I need you to even out the numbers for me.
Volina- Don't listen to Eneco, join me and when I rule the world, I'll keep you alive.
Jaeger- That's... very reassuring... *Runs off*


Jaeger- What am I going to do! I can't pick a side! How am I going to say neutral if they keep... Hey! What are you doing looking through our trash!
Stranger girl- I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was hunger and I don't have any money left I was going to look through your trash for anything! I'm sorry! I'll be gone now!
Jaeger- Wait! Don't go!


She's beautiful, isn't she Jaeger?... Jaeger? Why are you just standing there looking at her?
Jaeger- *She's... she's... gorgeous! I... I don't know what to say!*
Tell her your name, ask if she wants anything to eat since she looks hungry. You think you can do that?
Jaeger- *I'll try,*


Jaeger- Sorry about that. I'm a little confused right now about my siblings fighting. My name is Jaeger Clands. I live here. You said something about not having any money and being hungry. Would you like something to eat?
Stranger girl- Yes, thank you Jaeger.


Stranger girl- Thanks for doing this for me. I haven't had anything decent in a week.
Jaeger- Why is that? Are you running away or something?
Stranger girl- How did you now!
Jaeger- Just a lucky guess, but don't worry, I won't tell anyone. So what's your name?
Stranger girl- Sambuca, but I'm fine with Sammi.
Jaeger- Sambuca, what a lovely name.
Sambuca- Thanks, your name is nice too.
Jaeger- *Blushes* Thanks.


Sambuca- You mentioned outside that your siblings are fighting. How many siblings do you have? 
Jaeger- Five, three sisters and two brothers. I'm the youngest. The oldest is my half sister, Maxie. Volina and Eneco, the next two oldest, are the ones fighting. Volina, being the oldest full sibling, believes she should be the head of all of us, and Maxie is fine with it. However,  Eneco thinks he should because he thinks he's better as he would say it. The twins, Keiko and Ziv, have joined the opposite side of each other.
Sambuca- And who are you wanting to be the head of the household?
Jager- That's just it, I don't know. I never expected that I'd have to pick a side.


Isidro- Hey Jaeger! You aged up!
Jaeger- What are you doing here?
Isidro- My girl friend, Volina, lives here. Remember? Too bad she's busy fighting with Eneco. I wanted to bring her out to the river.
Sambuca- Jaeger, who is this guy?
Jaeger- This is Isidro, a neighbor from across the street, and Volina's boy friend. He lived in Sunset Valley like my family used to until we moved here, and his family wasn't long behind... I hate this flower in front of me! It keeps getting my my way!'
I can fix that,
Sambuca- What was that loud voice I just heard?
Jaeger- The narrator, you'll get used to it.


Jaeger- That's better. So Sammi, how are you liking the salad I made?
Sambuca- It's good. Well, I better get going. I need to find someplace to stay the night.
Jaeger- You can stay here for the night. I can convince Keiko to share a room with you or for her to get lost for one night.
Sambuca- Really? Thanks Jaeger!
Isidro- What's this about needing a place to stay?
Sambuca- Jaeger, can Isidro keep a secret?
Jaeger- He hasn't told one that I know of. He's a more quiet type.


Sambuca- If you say so. I'm running away. The only reason I'm in here is because Jaeger caught me trying to dig through his trash.
Isidro- Your running away? Why?
Sambuca- I'm not sure I should tell you two. I don't know you well enough. I'm not even sure why I told you as much as I have.
Jaeger- We won't tell, right Isidro?
Isidro- My lips are as good as sealed.
Sambuca- Okay, my mom loves to drink. I got tired of cleaning up after her and getting her wine when she wasn't able to. I couldn't stand her yelling at me anymore, so I left. I promised myself that I'd run away until my money ran out, but that was a week ago, and I can't imagine ever going back now.
Isidro- What would you say if I could get you a place to stay until you could live on your own? I know Jaeger would let you stay, but the house is at it's full limit. If I could convince my parents to let you move in, would you?
Sambuca- You'd do that?
Isidro- Sure, I just need to ask my parents. Until then, you can stay the night here with Jaeger. He's already volunteered.
Sambuca- Thank you so much, both of you. I don't know how to repay you.
Jaeger- No need to repay us anything. We just want to make sure your safe.


Jaeger- My parents and my siblings didn't see us come up here. That's good, now I just have to figure out what to do next.
Sambuca- Well, we could get to know each other better. Do you want to start?
Jaeger- I guess I will. What is there to know about me? Well, for starters, I love art. I've been painting ever since I was a child and I'm going to start sculpting ice statues. I get grumpy real easily I've come to learn, and I tend to say and do stuff at the wrong time. Most of all, I love my family, even if they don't know it sometimes because of the way I act. Seeing my siblings fighting, it tears me apart.
Sambuca- So you're family-oriented? That would explain why your so sweet. 
Jaeger- *Blushing* Yes... well ahhh... what about you?
Sambuca- Family is a big thing to me as well. Part of the reason I ran away was because I didn't feel like I was part of any sort of family. I also tend to be a little more inappropriate than some. I love music just as much as you like art it might seem. When I was living with my mom, I'd listen to my i pod just to drown the sound of her yelling. Now that my i pod is dead, I can't listen to it anymore until I can charge it.


Jaeger- You can charge it here and you can have your music again after that. Until then, if you need something to listen to, my sister Maxie plays the guitar and sings. If were quiet, we can hear her from here.
Sambuca- Okay, if you say so.


Maxie, can you play something romantic, about love at first sight and stuff like that?
Maxie- Ahhhhh sure, why do you ask?
I'm trying to get Jaeger a girl friend :)
Maxie- Anything for my little brother, here it goes...


Maxie- ♫ From the first time I saw your face, I knew you were the one. Every time I look at you, my heart jumps that much more. Through the fire and through the storm, I know you are the one. I can't imagine life without you near. Please, be my one and only love my dear. ♫ 
Sambuca- I know this song! Do you mind if I sing to it? 
Jaeger- Go right ahead.
Sambuca- ♫ You make the sun shine when there is rain. Every time you touch me, the butterflies spins away. No matter what others say, I know you're to be the one. I can't imagine life without you near. Please, be my one and only love my dear.  ♫
Jaeger- You have an amazing voice Sammi.
Sambuca- Thanks Jaeger, I... I usually don't sing in front of others in fear of them not liking my voice.
Jaeger- You have a voice of an angel Sammi. Your singing is memorizing. I've never heard someone with a voice like yours.


Sambuca- Are you okay Jaeger, it looks like you want to say something.
Jaeger- I'm not sure if I should. You'll probably run away from me in fear of me if I do.
Sambuca- Try me,
Jaeger- I... I... I think your beautiful.
Sambuca- Did I just hear you say I was-
Jaeger- Beautiful? Yes I did, cause it's true. That song you just sang, I've never really cared for it, until today. Every word of that song, describes how I feel for you.
Sambuca- Are you sure I am the one? There are hundreds of other girls out there, more beautiful than I.
Jaeger- None of them give me this feeling I have for you. No one but you could.
Sambuca- I don't understand how you could care so much for me. I'm not much of anything.
Jaeger- Sammi, your more than you could ever think to dream. If you don't feel the same way about as I do to you, all I want is for you to know that you are worth it. Don't let anyone or anything tell you different. 
Sambuca- What am I supposed to do if I feel the same way to you as you do to me?
Jaeger- Whatever you wish.


 Thank you LJFoxie for Sambuca (Sammi) Jones! For those of you who want to download LJFoxie's creation, the link is below


Thanks for reading everyone. Next chapter will be shorter, because after that is the special! :D I'm trying to get The Destruction Of The Codes Chapter Three this week.

1 comment:

  1. Squeeee, Jaeger and Sammi are so cute together! Awww *sniff* how sweet! XD

    ReplyDelete