Friday, April 6, 2012

The Clands Legacy Gn 3 Ch 10


After making myself a smoothie (And my whole family asking me to make them smoothies as well), I'm ready to update everyone on the Clands Family.


Jaeger decided to bug Volina while she slept by gossiping with his IF Cosmo about her.
Jaeger- Did you know that Volina got put in time out last night for picking a fight with Eneco? What a loser!
Cosmo- Are you sure you want to do this to your sister? I mean, she is the evil offspring of an evil sim.
Jaeger- Relax Cosmo, I got this dweeb covered.


Volina- What are you doing in my room!
Jaeger- Talking with Cosmo...
Volina- Not those IF things again! Really Jaeger, I thought you were better than this!
Jaeger- Hold on there scary lady and... this doesn't seem right.
Volina- What is it now!
Jaeger- Well, I don't now how I'm going to explain this, but I find you suddenly attractive.
Volina- WHAT?!?!?


Ziv- And then the zombie grabbed the boy my the neck and ate his brains!... I'm scaring myself, so are you scared yet Maxie?


Maxie- Not really, you're stories are better than Eneco's though *Looks behind Ziv* What would happen if someone sneak up behind you and yelled I've got your soul?
Ziv- I'd yell my guts out and...


Volina- I'VE GOT YOUR SOUL ZIV CLANDS!!!!
Ziv- IMGOINGTODIEIMGOINGTODIEIMGOINGTODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Volina- Ha Ziv! You should of seen your face! You were all like... what is wrong with you now Ziv? You look like Jaeger was a few minutes ago.
Ziv- Oh... well ahh... 
Volina- Just spill it Ziv or I'll scare you even more.
Ziv- *gulp* I had a sudden realization of how amazingly hot you are...


Volina- Oh great, first Jaeger, now you. I better go check with Eneco and see if he thinks the same thing. This Volina is sexy thing is driving me up the walls!


Volina- Eneco, the younger boys are acting weird around me. They both told me I was attractive, what do you think is going on?
Eneco- Be quiet Volina! I'm still mad at you and I'm trying to get ready to see Mandie and... *Looks in mirror at Volina, mouth drops open*... Ahhh would you mind getting some clothes on? My mind just went to places it didn't want to go.
Volina- I can only imagine. Now I know to add you to the list of siblings that find my body hot.


BreAnne- Here you go Cow Plant, your daily meal of fish!
Cowplant- Yummm! I want more master!
BreAnne- I have no idea what you are saying, but it is either in favor of the meal or greatly against it. I'll go with liking it.
Cowplant- Just give me another fish and we'll call it even.


It wasn't long before the twins birthday sneaked up on me.
Keiko- I want a pony, and a puppy, and a cat, and a handsome boy friend, and a ten story night club!
O_o I think you need to limit your wishes down to one Keiko.
Keiko- But I need all those animals to protect me from the bunny's! Bunny's hate ten story night clubs as well!
What about the boy friend?
Keiko- To kick some bunny butt of course!


Ziv- After what happened today with Volina, I'm not sure I'll be able to take this girl stuff. What if none of them think I'm attractive?
Don't worry, you won't have to worry about that problem.


Keiko gained the rebellious trait. Hmmm, I wonder how that's going to affect her teen life. Other than that, she's a good kid, except maybe the insane trait.


Ziv now has the Green Thumb Trait. Yay! Now I can start the garden! He still is having problems with overcoming his fears, but maybe someone special can fix that?


Keiko decided to put her rebellious trait to work and took her sister Maxie and Ziv to the... library? Wouldn't a night club be more fun?
Keiko- Shhh! Be quiet! I've found this enticingly handsome boy in front of me and I want to scare him into looking at me!
Stranger boy- Ahhhh hello? I can hear you behind me crazy girl.
Keiko- You ruined my plans Narrator!


Stranger boy- Hi, I'm Adbul Holloway. What's your name?
Keiko- Keiko Clands, can I just tell you that your body is extremely intriguing?
Adbul- Oh it is, is it? I've never had a girl say that to me, at least not a girl as extremely intriguing as you are ;)
Keiko- Did you just wink at me? Can I wink back!
Adbul- Wink at me as much as you like babe.
Keiko- You make me so happy, I could wink at you until my eyes hurt from winking at you so much! ;) 
Adbul- *I like this girl! She's different, insane both in her personality and looks, and she's not afraid to say what she feels. I like that in a girl. Maybe I'm jumping into this way too soon, but she's so pretty and unique!*


Stranger girl- Hello handsome, I'm Jada Radford. Do you like monkeys? Cause I love them. They're crazy and strange looking half the time, just like me! :D
Ziv- Ahhhhhhhhhh....
Jada- Oh I get it, you don't like monkeys... or me :(
Ziv- No no, that not it at all! I like monkeys and I like you a lot and... Oh no, I didn't just say that did I?
Jada- You like me? How sweet! I could just kiss you right now, but I know it's too early to do any of that stuff!


Stranger boy- Hey, I couldn't help but notice you being all alone over here. Did you come here with anyone?
Maxie- Yes, my half siblings, Keiko and Ziv. They're behind you right now.
Stranger boy- You mean the boy who just came down the stairs looking like he's terrified of everything and the girl who is acting like a cat right now?
Maxie- That would be them.
Stranger boy- Wow, you look nothing like them. I'm Stephan Kane, what's your name?
Maxie- It's Maxie Clands, have you lived here very long?
Stephan- No, we just move here two days ago. My parents allowed two of my friends, Jada and Adbul to live with us here. My parents are great that way. How about your parents?
Maxie- They're amazing, I could never ask for better parents...
Stepah- What's wrong?
Maxie- Well, my actual mom died when I was a baby. My step mom took me in as her own, and she has become my real mom in my head. There is more to the story though, but I'm not wanting to go into details. 
Stephan- I understand. If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine by me.
Maxie- Thanks, you're so sweet.


Everyone, including your siblings, have left. So Keiko, why are you still here, and laughing of all things?
Keiko- It's past curfew, I feel so rebellious, that it makes me happy!
Well duh! Your rebellious!
Keiko- I wonder what else I can do without getting caught... I know!


You went to Adbul's house? What is wrong with you!
Adbul- Keiko! Why are you here?
Keiko- Let me come inside and I'll tell you.
Adbul- Fair enough.


Adbul- So why did you come visit me past curfew?
Keiko- Your charms were just too much. I just had to come see you.
Adbul- I have charms? I thought you were the one drawing me into your's!
Keiko- Your such a flirt, I like that in a man.
Adbul- What else do you like in a man?
Keiko- A great kisser.



Adbul- Well then, did I supply your wants?
Keiko- Oh ya baby you did! How about we make that kiss a little longer?
Adbul- Challenge excepted!


Keiko and Adbul, hmmm. Not sure if I like this couple or not. Just kidding! They look adorable together! :D


Amit- Ya! I got promoted to Gene Therapist!
Yay, and how about we change your custom career outfit to something more formal? It makes you seem childish.


BreAnne's birthday sneaked up on me after she got promoted to Getaway Driver. Time for a make over...


She has her long hair back from when she was a teenager, but in a different style. I also gave her a new outfit for an aging Heir.
BreAnne- I don't want to be old! I'm too young to die! I haven't finished my lifetime wish yet!
You're not that old Bre...
BreAnne- Yes I am! Look at these wrinkles! They just prove it more!
You're having a midlife crisis, aren't you.


Ziv- I never thought I'd find a friend in all these birds, and a turtle! They just appeal to me for some reason.

I think I see a future animal lover here.


Ziv- Why are we at Jada and Stephan's house? Shouldn't we he headed home to do our homework and chores?
Maxie- Cause I want to tell Stephan how I feel for him.
Ziv- And you dragged me alone because...
Maxie- I saw how you looked at Jada at school today. You like her, a lot from what I saw in science class. You couldn't keep your eyes off her!
Ziv- Okay, I'll admit it. I like Jada, but I'm not going to tell her my feelings.
Maxie- Why?
Ziv- What if she rejects me. What if she doesn't want to be friends anymore. What if...
Maxie- She feels the same way and wants to be the love of your life? Ziv, you have to overcome your fears. It's time you took action and told Jada how you really feel about her.


Thanks for reading as always. Next time we'll see how things turn out for Maxie and Ziv. Keep on the look out for The Destruction Of The Codes Chapter 2 this week. I just have a few more pictures to take and it will be done. By the way, I need a spouse for Jaeger. Is someone willing to make him a special someone? Thanks

4 comments:

  1. Loved the chapter, All the teens are gorgeous! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a girl for Jaeger:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5543345

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have pics of her on my pictures page on my blog!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, she's perfect! I love the background story for her as well. I was wondering why it said it included Showtime and world adventure content, cause I don't see anything of that sort. Oh well Thanks again

      Delete