Friday, October 5, 2012

News: No, I'm not Dead

You all might of noticed how I haven't been active lately. To clarify, I have had a lot of essays and speeches I've had to write and do for my High School College English class. My stories haven't been the only thing I've had to stop for the time being... I had to quit the soccer team at my school *Tears*. At least I was able to be the stat person for the games, so I'm still involved. Not only that, but I'm tutoring a foreign exchange student, even though I enjoy talking with him, that's another hour out of my time to do my homework. I'm trying my best to get my stories out, but it's close to impossible... close, but it still isn't. Oh!, and I've started to watch Black Butler, another bit of my time gone. I have some new posts for my New Legacy, My Secret Wonderland, on facebook if you want to read something.

Generation One: Crystal Falls



Generation Two: Peppermint Falls



Generation Three: Pomegranate Falls (Current)


No comments:

Post a Comment